Reviews for I Want to Do Bad Things With You
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love this. I love the way Chuck calls her out on it and her denial. It's so them! And I'm really enjoying your stories, you're a great writer.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Love True Blood and I love this story!

That line is absolutely perfect for Chuck and Blair! :) I really loved the whole premise, and of course the silly frat guy would want to share with Blair's friend. How clueless could he be. But Chuck of course in all of his smarminess (which is some how completely hot haha) turned it all against her. I loved how she was thinking how he always finds her when she is least expecting it and doesn't want him, but yet she does want him. Amazing line.

But my favorite has to be the barbaric tendencies and bitchiness lines, completely perfect for Chair and so true. They are both bent individuals, but together they are meant to be.
Chemromance98 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
u should write another chapter on this! I loved it!
sasha-yl27 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
this was really good! loved the b/c covo so hot :) great job !
Tiffany chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I really like this, and they totally fit with the True Blood theme song! Great Work! )
00JLO chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Nice fanfic.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
the song is just so fitting!
D chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
so good i wish something like this happened on the show!
BSlover1812 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hot... definitely hot
Lena Belle chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, this is probably one of my favorite works of yours. I already knew the song from the True Blood intro, but you tied it up so nicely with their relationship. It was all so realistic. Lovely work.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was really great to read.

Plus, I can imagine Chuck doing or saying something to whoever Blair is with-just so he could get rid of the competition. It's just something Chuck Bass would do-in order to get Blair back.
JNYC chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
your fics are soo full of win .. everryy time!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ah, poor Blair. And stupid guy believing it. Loser.

I'm so glad he and Chuck bumped into each other and Chuck got rid of him.

BC convo! Hot and sexy and them and good god are they amazing. I love the name calling and the dirty talk and it just turns them on!
AmyK chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
OMG! I love true blood so once I saw the title of the song I knew I had to read it right away.

I liked your story a lot. Listening to the song while reading it was good too. I'm pretty sure that it's the most provocative song ever.

Keep up the good work!