Reviews for Quick—Write!
blahhx49 chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Aww I adore these little drabbles! They're fun to read! Hopefully you update soon because I'm totally loving this!
angellwings chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
awwwww, cuteness! All of it! I loved the Kacy ones espescially but as always you write Nacy exceptionally well! (Even if it's not my favorite I can admit that, haha.) I really loved that last one though! With Joe saying things and not understanding how they sounded. So funny and yet sad, haha. Great work!
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
I really liked this! Especially the cuet ending Nick and Macy had! ;) Good job! Loved this alot!
MOFhasLeftTheBuilding chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
aww this was soo cute, and beautifully written!

great job!

Keep it up , nacy foeva!

Grayson
WyszLo chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
I forgot about this!

Haha this was cute :)

Update soon!

Lauren
ashbail256 chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
I really do love these drabbles. That was very cute. Liked how Nick was worried about Macy's feelings. Keep'um coming, please.
Diane chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
I loved it! I like how Nick could read Macy so well. GAH, I just love those two so much. More soon? :)
Ashley chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Fifty Facts is also pretty awesome. I love how Macy was gonna take care of Penny. So cute!
Ashley chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Aw! That is so sweet. So far Hugs has to be my fav of these.
phoebeee'x chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
i seriously love your stories and i love this one as well.

phoebe :)
mint repeat chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Yay for crunking mascots! Go Monty!

Stealthily flirty Nick is beyond awesome. Macy is of course a-dorable. Never mind the fact that this was short. It was more than awesome to make up for it.

Looking forward to more Quick writes! :)
WyszLo chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Oh CUTE!

Such great little fluff!

this brightened my night :)
LaPaige chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
This made me smile :)

I love how it's sort-of subtle, and not full on making out or something. It's sweet and short and very nicely written :)
nevershoutbribri chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
You just made my inner fangirl explode. Thanks a lot. xD

Very well played indeed!

That was so utterly smooth, I'm amazed.

;D
xovickixo chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Very cute exchange.

I commend you for being able to pop these out in 15mins. I think I would fail epically at something like this...but you've made me curious about trying...

Anyway...yes, a sweet little moment. I kinda love Kevin's copping out and not asking Macy out all proper like.