Reviews for There Goes My Life
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
For some reason I was drawn back to this story years after I first read it. Read it the first time because of the " odd" pairing and the fact you were, are my all time favorite writer. Now for some reason just needed to reread it again today. Love Luna
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 10/18/2015

Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Great story!
Voronwen chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
To me, the sign of an excellent fanfiction author is when a reader can come back and re-read a story over and over and still get the same emotional impact as the very first time. You've met that sterling test. It doesn't matter how many times I've read this story, it still brings me to smiling tears. :-)

And my favorite part is STILL when Severina is cramming her teddy bear into her trunk at the last minute.

I did wonder about Severina's friendship with Rose Weasley ... Ron and Lavender's daughter... there seems to be an implication that the girls are the same age... does that mean that Ron knocked up Lavender when they were 16 too? Boy, I can imagine Molly Weasley's reaction to that!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love it! It's adorable especially at the part where Harry says: There goes my life. Again!P
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Cute story. I enjoyed reading it.
MandyBurke76 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
that was a great story.
Solecrivain chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I'm crying and laughing and smiling as I read the end, and all I can think about is I don't want to have a child now because I'll have to see them grow up and leave! I'd have to say this was one of the best song fics I've read in a long time!
lyieu chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I like that song and I think you made wrote the story very well. It was nice to see Harry grow up in the process as well.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »