Reviews for There Goes My Life

Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Great story!
Voronwen chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
To me, the sign of an excellent fanfiction author is when a reader can come back and re-read a story over and over and still get the same emotional impact as the very first time. You've met that sterling test. It doesn't matter how many times I've read this story, it still brings me to smiling tears. :-)

And my favorite part is STILL when Severina is cramming her teddy bear into her trunk at the last minute.

I did wonder about Severina's friendship with Rose Weasley ... Ron and Lavender's daughter... there seems to be an implication that the girls are the same age... does that mean that Ron knocked up Lavender when they were 16 too? Boy, I can imagine Molly Weasley's reaction to that!
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love it! It's adorable especially at the part where Harry says: There goes my life. Again!P
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Cute story. I enjoyed reading it.
MandyBurke76 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
that was a great story.
Solecrivain chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I'm crying and laughing and smiling as I read the end, and all I can think about is I don't want to have a child now because I'll have to see them grow up and leave! I'd have to say this was one of the best song fics I've read in a long time!
lyieu chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I like that song and I think you made wrote the story very well. It was nice to see Harry grow up in the process as well.
Woodland Spirit chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love the song so when I saw this story I just had to read it, and it was perfect. Thank You!
shadowedfantasy chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
YOU NEVER MENTIONED HERMIONE!
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
A Great Story...it's interesting to see a different side of Harry, not so idealistic in this fic, but you did a fantastic job.

I did think they were all a bit mean to Mandy though. I realise they loved her but you have to be careful that a child's self-esteem isn't crushed by comments that are seemingly amusing.
MlleHibou chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aww, this was really cute! I liked the AU, and you captured the difficulty of being a young/new parent very well. Great writing!
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
HAHAH... I like it.. I love what harry's reaction is to having a son.. :D WEll done.. :) Well written.. FUn.. :)
Rainglyph13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I loved this! Loved the Harry/Luna pairing (much better than Harry/Ginny) and I'm glad Snape got his family. Rina sure is a handful! Will there be a story about the new baby?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »