Reviews for Richard Bucket tries to read the morning paper
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Cute! You've really captured Richard! Nicely done. Thanks for writing this!
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awww, poor Richard!
MySimplicity chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Lol!

Loved it!
SerenBex chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Poor Richard! I doubt he'd know what to do without her constant interference though!
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great one shot, I often wondered why Richard stayed? Your description was perfect, thanks for sharing this lovely one shot.

Jessie
Lady Greystoke chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Excellent fic! I do love Richard :3
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
wonderful story! i just adore this show
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Nicely done! I do think Richard /must/ love Hyacinth; it's the only way he could live with her and not kill her.
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
The last part was funny! Many wonder how he lives through it and he replies that it's like being in the army.
gypsy rosalie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
this was really good- touching but amusing at the same time, and I love it!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aww I do love Richard... I just watched the Christmas eps where she wants him to dress as Father Christmas and he gets drunk with Emmett. One does have to wonder why he is still with her and why not Elizabeth who there seems to be the odd spark there but your interpretation was lovely. I would love to read another story about this show!
JessicaWitch chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw! How cute! My mom is trying to help me write a KUA fic because it will be my first one, but you've inspired me to do one on my own! Thank you!
konarciq chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Excellent piece! Thank you so much for publishing!
starrrz chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
"he was a fool in love" - Aw, sweet. Yeah, I think it must be true love for Richard to put up with it, year after year! ]

x
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Great job! I have often pondered why Richard stayed with Hyacinth. I don't imagine Richard ever got to read the paper in peace. lol