Reviews for Not What It Seems
Musical Chicken chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
I love it update sssssoooooooooonnnnn!

I'm falling down into Awsomness
JanJan L-chan chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
This story is really good. Please continue, I want to read more
kid-kun chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Auhgfdakjfg this is so fantastic. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but please consider continuing!
Bard of Chaos chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Awesome! I was laughing my but off during Ed;s conversation with Envy. And I especially love this story because it has my two favorite Homunculi, Envy and Wrath. I love it so much! -hugs laptop- Please update this!
Einar Finarsson chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Need to read more!
Psycho and Princess chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Ha, Ha! This is like THE best story ever! Update please! I loved the way you ended it, I could not stop laughing!

Psycho
Kari Suttle chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
YES AWESOME CROSSOVER! I love it! You're giving both of them equal attention, and they all seen pretty well in character. I love how envy is staying ridiculously close to the man he's running from without even realizing it! I wonder if they'll get caught? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Great chapter :) I loved the last sentence with the bat comment xD Update soon!
moonlightstar12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
this is such an interesting story! i wanted to read a harry potter story with one of the main characters being Envy but it was really hard to find one. so happy i found yours! please update soon!
Namikazelil chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
sounds interesting so far, ill have to keep reading, and even though im not a roy/ed fan, the idea of your story is too interesting to stop reading... *damn you* lol
rosie isis and rai the kitsune chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
*snickers at wrath's reaction to snape*
Jossi-kun chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
lol, that last line was the best! XD Anyways, awesome story! I love it, and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter and especially the meeting between Envy and Snape.
KuroiWing chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
Ahaha Wrath transmuting dust animals made me laugh! And the end comment too Thanks for updating and plese update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter
KuroiWing chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
XD Their meeting brought smile to my face. Both meetings, to be precise. Thanks for updating
TayTai-BloodBlueRose chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Love this..my favorite FMA character was Wrath and Ed..but this story was fun to read.- Please write the next chapter soon...-