Reviews for Dragons of the Harvest Moon
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 14 . 8/26
Actually your OC is for that Plane, Earth and Krynn are both on the Prime Material Plane, just different versons of it. Search Spelljammer. So did your OC arrive through The Phlogiston or did Paladine manage a different route. Though to be honest I'm not sure there is any way to get from one world to another except to go through The Phlogiston
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 5 . 8/26
Actually you got one part wrong, it wasn't acid. It was fire. Fire can melt rock. I have three words for you Ancient Red Dragon. Ember is an Ancient Red Dragon where as Flamestrike was a Great Wymn. Flamestrike should have pwned Ember.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 4 . 8/26
The voices in her head are a bit creepy.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 3 . 8/26
Interesting, I've started my AU D&D/Dragonlance crossover. I'm no where near this point, but maybe someday. I don't think I will change things as much.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 2 . 8/23
Sturn isn't that bad, wait until you encounter Derek in dragons of winter nights. The fact is there is a darkness in Raistlin's heart. It is the shadow of a painful past. Read some of the prequils you'll understand what I'm talking about Raistlin was bullied a lot as a kid, his brother Ceramon had to protect him and he never got over it. If your OC wants to save him I would strongly reconmend two things

One get him to face and deal with his past before it consumes him
Two Tell him about the coming upgrade to 3rd edition rules. I know that would be so Order of the Stick. If it's stupid but it works it's not stupid.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 1 . 8/23
When the dragon lance chronicles take place they were using 2nd edition D&D rules. during this time black robes advanced in power faster than the other two robes. impatient to gain power Raistlin fell to the black robes. This changed in 3rd edition and 3.5. All three robes gain spells per day at the same rate. the difference is the moon magic high sanction vs low sanction. Solanari has the longest orbit and is in high sanction longest, but is also in low sanction the longest, Nutiari has the shortest orbit and Lunitari is somewhere in the middle. I do not know the rules for 4E or 5E for the dragonlance campaign setting, however it is my firm belief that 3.5 pwns AD&D especially in dragonlance. 3rd eidtion and 3.5 brought some much needed sanity to the rules imposed on players especally mages. It is irritating beyond belief to play a wizard in AD&D dragonlance. Though my personal preference is for 3.5 greyhawk..
DragonlanceRules chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Omg I loved this story! My favorite part was when she said I have someone named frank in my head? Of all the names for somebody violent Frank! xD
likikoari chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Oh Sithis! that was amazing! i totally loved it! at the end i new that you would end up with Raist! ooh i'm probably not going to stop smiling for a long time.
Kayla chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
This was Awesome! I really enjoyed reading it, I can not wait to (hopefully) read the rest you may wright, I really want to know more about Raistlin's relationship with you. hope you start up again soon.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
-cackles- the last line of your fic was the BEST!If you had a one-shot about what happens as a repercussions of Tanis cacthing them.
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
Nooo! It's the end! -sobs- I think it's good on its own though...
likikoari chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
slug... i never read the second part of book one so... interesting
Kayla chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Really cool so far, Raistlin is my favorite character in the Dragon Lance books, look forward to reading the rest :)
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
NOOO! -sobs- That was nasty of the authoress. Anyway this chapter was rather amusing. I love Frank he's my new favorite character.
Kardrinalin chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Wow! This is a cool ass story! It is nice to know I'm not always the only nutcase with voices arguing in my head...but oh well! ;D Keep up the great writing, and it really is good!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »