Reviews for Dragons of the Harvest Moon
DragonlanceRules chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Omg I loved this story! My favorite part was when she said I have someone named frank in my head? Of all the names for somebody violent Frank! xD
likikoari chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Oh Sithis! that was amazing! i totally loved it! at the end i new that you would end up with Raist! ooh i'm probably not going to stop smiling for a long time.
Kayla chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
This was Awesome! I really enjoyed reading it, I can not wait to (hopefully) read the rest you may wright, I really want to know more about Raistlin's relationship with you. hope you start up again soon.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
-cackles- the last line of your fic was the BEST!If you had a one-shot about what happens as a repercussions of Tanis cacthing them.
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
Nooo! It's the end! -sobs- I think it's good on its own though...
likikoari chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
slug... i never read the second part of book one so... interesting
Kayla chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Really cool so far, Raistlin is my favorite character in the Dragon Lance books, look forward to reading the rest :)
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
NOOO! -sobs- That was nasty of the authoress. Anyway this chapter was rather amusing. I love Frank he's my new favorite character.
Kardrinalin chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Wow! This is a cool ass story! It is nice to know I'm not always the only nutcase with voices arguing in my head...but oh well! ;D Keep up the great writing, and it really is good!
likikoari chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
wonderful job! I believe it was totally worth the wait. If the next chapter is this good I'd be willing to wait a year.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
Things come 't worry about chapter By the it up.
zgirl16 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
awesome story and good luck on the exams!
likikoari chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
i think what hurt him most was his thirst for power if you do something about that then he wouldn't really need much more besides that is what got him in to this state in the first place
likikoari chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
how did you come up with the idea of using (horable but helpful)blood magic on krynn?

I know what dragon age is no need explain that
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Hey it's Tikarose. You can still call me that I prefer it acually. I like the updates! I feel so warm and happy . If you think I annoy you with handing you random items I can stop just let me know.