Reviews for Siberian Winters
Rrund chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
great hurt comfort without being sappy
Avery1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is wonderful! Gut wrenching emotions coupled with superb writing. What more could a gal ask for! I love the way the story drifted back and forth between realities-very effective.
EmmaSimone chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nice story. It's great to see young people (I'm 52) writing Man From UNCLE fic. Please keep writing more.
TakeTimeBack chapter 1 . 5/2/2010

Flows perfectly with the last story, and just as interesting.:)
arcadii chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I like your MFU stories and I hope that you add to them!
Francis Kerst chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I stumbled upon this story a little by chance (well, not exactly by chance, it was recommended in a man from UNCLE LJ community), read it and enjoyed it very much. The friendship between the partners is well shown, in a convincing way. Just a slight observation about a factual element: getting unfrozen is supposed to be very painful for the patient. It could have been more clearly explicited.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Well written. The drama set in place by Illya's near freezing, Napoleon's perfect balance of tenderness and concern not overwhelm his friend. The hint of serious trouble with, brain damage,' hinted out. Napoleon's not believing it, gratified to see Illya didn't really think he was Chopin, added to Napoleon's deep concern suggested by Napoleon continuing to hold Illya's hand.

Great scene of suggesting Illya was talking in Russian and alarming everyone.

AndersK chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wonderful second part. I like the way you capture the guys' bond. Keep writing, I'll keep reading.
LaH Carabele chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
A lovely piece wonderfully written that captures the essence of the deep bond of friendship between Napoleon and Illya.
PACTNMMT chapter 1 . 10/28/2009

Nice stories! I think you did a super job capturing the bond between NS and IK. I hope you continue to write more MFU.
Mary Catherine Marshall chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Matt ... These are wonderful stories, well written in every instance. You've captured the personalities of NS and IK nicely. Hope to read more of your writing ... soon! Molly Cate