Reviews for Life Starts Now
Twilightfans chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
please update soon
noelnoel chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I would have finished your story if not for all the apologizing. You do not have to please everyone, and a story written by committee is not worth reading.

I do not expect or want an excruciatingly realistic depiction of every horror in a fanfiction, nor for every scenario to pass political correctness. If you kowtow to the fiction bullies who use emotional manipulation to have you delete things they are not comfortable with, you will never be left alone by damaged people and by liars.
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
update soon
SlytherinHawkins105 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I think this story has real potiental to it. I had to read your reviews and i honestly thought that some were a bit harsh especially Alex.

I just wanted to say it is your story, your plot and you write how you feel like no one has the right to tell you to stay with canon, that kind of defeats the purpose of fanfic.

On a more serious subject of rape i think Severus did a good job handling the situation and sometime victims will turn to a person who has been a constant figure in their life just like Harry did with Severus and i can say this from experience sometimes you can turn a person and seek comfort from and it will more than likely be the first person to offer it...trust me i know, i have been there.

keep up the good work
missisaac chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
what a chapter well done :)
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
wow what a chapter well done
Dragonfire20 chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I would really like to see how this comes out and so I hope you continue to work on it.
Basill chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I like this story. Unrealistic? Yes. Uncharacteristic? Yes. Going against canon? Yes. But it is still a good story. Due to your note I had to read reviews for myself. because I can't rant at Alex I'll tell you what I think of the stupidity of said reviewer:

1.) To wish rape on another is worse than doing the deed ones self. Its a betrayal to humanity. He/she should never of said that to you and I am sorry that one could be so vindictive.

/she was lashing out, such comments should be ignored.

3. Perhaps your scene was a little light hearted and not nearly as dark as it should have been, BUT this is your story to do with as you wish.

Good luck with your writing, and sorry for ranting.
Sev's Little girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is a great story .

What People say about poor plot is wrong Ireally enjoied it Goodluck on your writing

Can't wait fro the next chapter
Shey92 chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
hey, i really like this. i hope u update soon :)
Phoenixsapphira chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
I like this story, yet I agree that it was a bit unrealistic as Harry wuld have undoubtly flinched back. While I have not been raped, abused nor sexually abuse, I watch the crime cannel faithfully as I have always been intrested in helping to solve cases. 'Alex's comments where totally uncalled for, while I agree I thought it was a bit light-hearted, I read the reviews and was utterly disgusted by Alex's comment. Regardless if that person has done something to offend you, rape is a serious crime that I wouldn't even wish upon my worse enemy. I aslo think that hiding behind anonymous reviews are demeaning for the person recieving them while I am writing one, I have an actual account and have used my account name.

Despite Alex's comments, I enjoyed the story despite it being a bit light hearted and unrealistic. I hope you aren't othered by Alex's comments as you shoudl never wish rape on someone.
Rachel chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Hey , just thought id let you know ive read a lot of your other stories and i really like them but i just read your note to alex. Ive been raped and i know how awful it is but on the other hand i know that what your writing is fantasy and not reality i dont think you wrote anything wrong. its taken me a year and im still not completely over what happened to me but i dont want you to feel bad cuz i dont think you did anything wrong.
Mireya Humbolt chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Por favor continualo pronto, me gusto mucho.

Mireya
Bonesig chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
hm any way nice start, but I want more...

good luck
Flying Chrissy chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Looking forward to seeing what happens next with this story! I hope that ron and co get whats comming to them!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »