Reviews for Life Starts Now
vampirefairy09 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Awesome;) Please write more soon, i totally adored it. I cant wait to see what happens next.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Lov it
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
please update soon! :D

oh and are Harry and Sev gonna be together romantically?
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
thank goodness...can't stand ron sometimes, GO NEVILLE...and a prefect too!
momocolady chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
good story
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
This is amazing. Update soon.
michelle chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
please update soon i really like your story.
Twilightfans chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
please update soon
noelnoel chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I would have finished your story if not for all the apologizing. You do not have to please everyone, and a story written by committee is not worth reading.

I do not expect or want an excruciatingly realistic depiction of every horror in a fanfiction, nor for every scenario to pass political correctness. If you kowtow to the fiction bullies who use emotional manipulation to have you delete things they are not comfortable with, you will never be left alone by damaged people and by liars.
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
update soon
SlytherinHawkins105 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I think this story has real potiental to it. I had to read your reviews and i honestly thought that some were a bit harsh especially Alex.

I just wanted to say it is your story, your plot and you write how you feel like no one has the right to tell you to stay with canon, that kind of defeats the purpose of fanfic.

On a more serious subject of rape i think Severus did a good job handling the situation and sometime victims will turn to a person who has been a constant figure in their life just like Harry did with Severus and i can say this from experience sometimes you can turn a person and seek comfort from and it will more than likely be the first person to offer it...trust me i know, i have been there.

keep up the good work
missisaac chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
what a chapter well done :)
missisaac chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
wow what a chapter well done
Dragonfire20 chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I would really like to see how this comes out and so I hope you continue to work on it.
Basill chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I like this story. Unrealistic? Yes. Uncharacteristic? Yes. Going against canon? Yes. But it is still a good story. Due to your note I had to read reviews for myself. because I can't rant at Alex I'll tell you what I think of the stupidity of said reviewer:

1.) To wish rape on another is worse than doing the deed ones self. Its a betrayal to humanity. He/she should never of said that to you and I am sorry that one could be so vindictive.

/she was lashing out, such comments should be ignored.

3. Perhaps your scene was a little light hearted and not nearly as dark as it should have been, BUT this is your story to do with as you wish.

Good luck with your writing, and sorry for ranting.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »