Reviews for Life Starts Now
Sev's Little girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is a great story .

What People say about poor plot is wrong Ireally enjoied it Goodluck on your writing

Can't wait fro the next chapter
Shey92 chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
hey, i really like this. i hope u update soon :)
Phoenixsapphira chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
I like this story, yet I agree that it was a bit unrealistic as Harry wuld have undoubtly flinched back. While I have not been raped, abused nor sexually abuse, I watch the crime cannel faithfully as I have always been intrested in helping to solve cases. 'Alex's comments where totally uncalled for, while I agree I thought it was a bit light-hearted, I read the reviews and was utterly disgusted by Alex's comment. Regardless if that person has done something to offend you, rape is a serious crime that I wouldn't even wish upon my worse enemy. I aslo think that hiding behind anonymous reviews are demeaning for the person recieving them while I am writing one, I have an actual account and have used my account name.

Despite Alex's comments, I enjoyed the story despite it being a bit light hearted and unrealistic. I hope you aren't othered by Alex's comments as you shoudl never wish rape on someone.
Rachel chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Hey , just thought id let you know ive read a lot of your other stories and i really like them but i just read your note to alex. Ive been raped and i know how awful it is but on the other hand i know that what your writing is fantasy and not reality i dont think you wrote anything wrong. its taken me a year and im still not completely over what happened to me but i dont want you to feel bad cuz i dont think you did anything wrong.
Mireya Humbolt chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Por favor continualo pronto, me gusto mucho.

Mireya
Bonesig chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
hm any way nice start, but I want more...

good luck
Flying Chrissy chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Looking forward to seeing what happens next with this story! I hope that ron and co get whats comming to them!
Cursed Flame chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
happy birthday hope its good for you

good chapter :)...are you naming all of the chapters off of 3DG songs? if so thats awesome
gigglefaries101 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
ohh my god i cant believe the stick you have had for this story

as a t rated story it isnt going to be to dark or graphic but i think its good

so sev may be a little OOC i think having harry in that posistion would make him want to help after all snape had been threw to show he was a human with feelings i would like to see a relationship build up between them
jendee chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Happy bithday! I want a new chapter for mine! (November fourth, LOL)
RedPrince-Chan chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Hey, this is a great story.

I understood what you meant with Snape in the first chapter.

I'm sure the first thing anyone would do faced in that situation would do the same thing. I also wanted to tell you, not to listen to the retarded reviews that criticize the way Snape handled it. They should just suck it up and stop reading it. I mean if they didnt like it they would have read past the middle of the first chapter.

Ok that was my rant for the day! lol

Keep up the good work, i cant wait to read more.
6tigercubs chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
um happy birthday!...poor harry...
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
What kind of school is this? The teachers know someone is

being sexually abused or suspicious and the only thing they

do is give the victim a impotence potion to slip into the

suspected rapists drink? WHERE are the aurors, Ms. Bones?

Anyone in some authority? Anyone?
kayleen chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
that was good but now u got me to think was going to happen next r there going to be lover a friend or a dad u got to tell us what happen this story is to good to stop i have read 7 of u story and there r good so plze dont stop this one keep at it
Bonomania chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I feel the need to review because I think that what some people are saying is dreadfully unkind.

First off - don't listen to this 'Alex' person. I honestly don't think you handled the rape situation badly at all. And there was nothing in what you wrote that made it out to be less of a big deal than it actually is. So kudos for that.

I also disagree with the person who said the plot was poor - I'm not quite sure what they were reading tbh. I think the general premise behind this is quite good and also not overused like some.

Whilst I agree that Severus in particular is OOC, y'know, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Plus, this is your fic, you can write it however you like. Somebody mentioned something about the characters not being yours so you shouldn't change them...but isn't that the whole point in fan fic? To take existing characters and change them/mold them/put them into new situations?

Much love, keep writing x
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »