Reviews for THE NEXT GENERATION X5
Draco chapter 46 . 10/25/2012
Love it I'm not a crossover fan at all but I couldn't stop love it please you have to go on Ryan baby and I would love for the youngs ones to see there parents in action so they what it's really like to be a pro x5 mode I also love how you wrote about their animal side come into play love it thanks
452max chapter 46 . 3/3/2012
Sorry it took me so long to review, I have been out of town for awhile.

I loved the update! I am so happy that they finally got together. But I am sad to see that you have ended this story.

I think that you should maybe add more on to it or come up with a sequel to it or something alongthose lines.

I love this story! (In my opinion I think that it is one of the best ones on this site for dark angel!)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 46 . 2/25/2012
:) good ending
Yeldi chapter 46 . 2/25/2012
I wanted so much to see this happen... And it finally did. Thank you so much for this wonderful story, I enjoyed every minute of it. I wish I could see the elders' reaction when they come back home and find two mated couples. And I don't think Cade and Zeva will spend a lot of time in Command this week. And I love the idea of an o.s. with Sara and Ryan's baby, that could be so much fun! Thank you
ebony chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
well hated this cause i hated max she is a bitch and alec is way more better then her! plus im so sick of authers pairing max with jess alba is a bad actress too. alec is soo sexy and cool and jensen ackles did a great job! and alec oc fics are you need to stop writin this cause max is lame!
ANDMAXDA1 chapter 45 . 2/18/2012
Oh I just love this story! so nice to come back to it for a bit...cant wait for more!
Yeldi chapter 45 . 1/28/2012
I can't believe it! Ryan and Sara are mated before Cade and Zeva! What a big surprise! I'm so glad that Ryan got it eventually and that he accepted his feelings. Sara must be so delighted. Will we see Cade and Zeva mate in the next chapter? and all of them living happily ever after? I want to know how Ryan and sara will name their child and how their families will react to their mating. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for this chapter, it put a ray of light in my afternoon. I can't wait to read next (and unfortunately last!) chapter.
Maxie69 chapter 45 . 1/28/2012
Oh my gosh at last is all i'm gonna say... Tis rocks
BlueEyedPisces chapter 45 . 1/23/2012
Aww Good chapter :)
452max chapter 45 . 1/23/2012
Holy cow Awesome update!

I cant believe that the next chapter is going to be the last one. I hope that you will change your mind about that because this is one of the best stories.

I loved it when ryan finally told sara how he left and then mated with her. I cant wait to find out what you are going to have happen with cade and zeva now.

I hope that you will update really soon I cant wait to find out what happens next. Once again amazing update!
Yeldi chapter 44 . 12/25/2011
Hey! Merry Christmas! I'm really sorry that I didn't review sooner: I used to receive a mail alert for each new chapter but I got none for this one. I was just checking tonight when I saw it. I liked your chapter. I like the way Zeva stands up for Sara and how she protects her. A really strong bound seems to appear between them. I'd have loved to have news of the boys. I guess I'm gonna get them in the next chapter. And just so you know, I don't care about the "neglect" as long as you keep posting. I'll wait for as long as you need to write. I'll be there. Thank you for this chapter. See you soon.
Lijakwe18 chapter 44 . 11/12/2011
U know my sis is right, u never failed to delivery

this has got to be the perfect DA story ever.

Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Maxie69 chapter 44 . 11/12/2011
Man..finally..i've been waiting faithfully for this...well i hope the boyz are alright...I like how Sara came smart...I love the bond between the girls...Well I'll check next week for ur next update,..u never failed to deliver...KEEP IT UP
BlueEyedPisces chapter 44 . 11/9/2011
452max chapter 44 . 11/8/2011
I really enjoyed the update!

I just wish that there was more to it. I just want to keep reading it so good.

I hope that you dont end this story soon!

I love this story and I think that it can keep going, like what is going to happen with the buys, what about sara and the baby, will ryan get his act and just get together with sara, what about zeva and cade, what about their country. There are so many things to keep going on about.

You are an amazing writer and this has got to be one of the best storys that I have read on here and dont let anyone tell you other wise!

So please update soon and keep going with the story I cant wait to find out what is going to happen next.(and im sure im not the only one)