Reviews for Yumegokochi
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
You are a very strange person... but your sense of humor lines up with mine perfectly, I couldn't stop laughing as I read. _ For some reason the idea of the Ootori group being like Umbrella Corp. is way too entertaining... Kyouya unleashing zombies... why have I never thought of this before?
Hannatude chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love how Hunny goes from adorable and innocent to mini-lecher at the drop of a hat.

Oh, and Kyoya Ootori just became my Zombie Plan.
- Hanna via 3DS
Mikoneko-otaku chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That last part was so epic... I just love Hikaru going all "Big Brother RAEG MODE!" on Kyoya. This story is just so ful of epic WIN.

Also, I totally ship Kyoya/Kaoru too.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hahah I love this one! So random.
a94monkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love how this seemed so random. It was really cute. And The last few paragraphs were funny. I liked how Tamaki seemed so innocent on the dirty innuendos Kyoya and Kaoru said.
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
XD brilliant! I was pretty much on the floor laughing while reading this fic! :D
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
omg...I almost suffocated on this one! I kept holding my breath so I wouldn't burst out laughing...but as a result, it sounded like I was wheezing myself to death...you would not *belive* how many ppl kept asking me if I was ok or if I needed my inhaler, and that, of course, only set me off again, cuz, like, *what* inhaler? hehehe...I loved it. and now,I also love your mind! That is totally, and completely the kind of conversation Angel M. and I have had...well, not exactly with 'what if it rains forever' and zombie, but yeah, we do have convos like that. :) love your brain! :) Thanks for the story.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
ROTFLMAO! GREAT Line. I'd Play With My Food If It Looked Like Those Two, Too.

YYWKMN.
hannyfish chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOLZ, the end is just too hilarious! Who told him that exactly?
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow... i was laughing so hard through the whole thing...

XD

Imma fave this
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
lol v
Lady Minato chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
"KYOUYAAAAA! EAT YOUR FOOD, DON'T PLAY WITH IT!"

I must admit...Tamaki is an idiot.
Aisu Dragoness chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh my, it's been a while, huh? Sorry about that, classes and homework have taken over my LIFE! **sigh** But when I come back, I find all these lovely updates waiting for me! XD

Anyway, there were so many lines in this that just cracked me up... Especially when Hunny said, "Otherwise every time Kyou-chan looked at Kao-chan's body it would be like seeing you naked." XD I almost fell off my chair laughing. The best part is is that it's kinda true, I mean, they ARE twins! But of course, Kyouya is Kyouya, so he will always be able to tell the difference. XD

And when Kyouya smiles that sweet but evil smile and says, "Then they may die trying" was totally classic! I just love those particular lines that are completely in-character, and this is definitely one of them! A very Shadow King-ish thing to say, to be sure, as he is someone who only expects the very best out of those who serve him. And I couldn't help but squeal a bit when Kyouya and Kaoru go off together at the end to spend some quality time with each other...And I absolutely laughed myself to pieces at Tamaki's last line at the end...that was GREAT! Definitely a great one-shot, thanks for sharing!
Hige chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
You are the best! I was laughing aloud through the whole story I loved it :) Expecally the whole bit about "If Tamaki exists, anything can" you must wright more like this.
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This was absoultely fantastic! It was too hilarious for words-pretty much every line had me cracking up! XD! And the KyouKao was really sweet too (in a kind of weird/ messed up way!) Great job on this, I loved it! :D

Bookworm