Reviews for When I Look At You
WildestDreams93 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ohmygosh.. that was SO CUTE! AH! :)
imaginationcraze chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I think it was good, a little rushed maybe, but I understand that because it's going along with the song.
phoebeee'x chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
amazing story. Nate/Caitlyn
Pancakes.On.A.Rainy.Day chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I'm jumping up and down! I can't believe you dedicated it to me! I'm so excited! yay!

(I know that makes me sound even more girly than I am..)

But.. It really means a lot.. :) thanks! ((:

This was amazing! I was listening to the song for the first time while reading this.. and your writing made me not bother about Miley's voice (as I usually would) It's such a shame cause she writes really good songs.. I just don't like her voice.. Why am I rambling about Miley Cyrus?

I don't know if this is just something I'm imagining or not., but I like the way the story is moving through different stages in Caitlyn's life.. (she gets older) again I don't know if that was what you wanted me to think or not,, but I did think it.. ;)

If it was what you wanted me to think,, It was really good that you didn't write.. "10 days later" etc. But you wrote it in a way which made it clear anyway, without directly writing it.. which is a good skill.. :P

Warning: Changing subject to 'ourselves'

I found you and your sisters youtube channel (I think) And yes you are a bit crazy :P In a good way,, I'm so jealous of you.. I want to have sisters like that aswell... :( You guys are lucky.. :)

Btw I found your facebook aswell.. I wrote on your wall.. :)) lol.. someone said :"be random" right?.. So yeah,, I was - or am.. practically most of the time.. :P

I'm sixteen.. so you're not THAT old.. :)) lol

Thanks again for dedicating this to me! :))it makes me feel very much appreciated.. :))

Bye! :)) (I have to revice(?) for an exam I have tomorrow.:( )

- P.O.A.R.D. - . . .Day. - ...Day
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
loved it- really sweet!Caitlyn and Nate belong together- I can't believe they aren't in Camp Rock 2. great job.

Tac xx
xoxoemily chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
ahh one of the best songfics ive read in a while, even if it is a miley cyrus song. at times, the setting of the story time wise was confusing but the song breaks helped clarify that. other than that, very sweet and original.