Reviews for Heavy Metal Chaos
xSapphireLightsx chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I'm not one that reads cross overs, since often than most they suck or really really suck. Surprisingly this wasn't on the sucking scale at all o.o in fact it was really good.

I liked the way you started it off without having the intro to long and got to the point. And I also wuv'd the idea of Ochanomizu upgrading Tetsujin so he has A.I, since I think that's what always bugged me for that series was that he was just a robot that took commands and had no heart like Astro.

Despite not knowing all the characters it didn't really matter since they felt like they belonged there, even adding Skunk in the mix was cool.

The only critic I can bring up is the plot itself. It's not bad, none from it but it feels like it's lacking something catchy, that thing that pulls you into reading more, but I don't know what that is (or maybes it's because I'm into fics with pairings, i'm a sucker for those lol!).

If I could vote it from 1 to 10, I'd say 7/10, description isn't too deep and not too simple but just write and the characters themselves (well of what I know for the Astro boy cast XD) remain close to what they were in the anime. Heck, you made Uran not an annoying little brat like she often is made in fanfics, I LOVE YOU!

And I love how people kept mistaking Astro and Uran for humans XD.
Born2Lose chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Wow, wow. Wow! Ha ha, this chapter was pretty awesome! I liked how everything is so calm until Ryu showed up and it's back to chaos city! Ugh, and what a cliff-hanger! Tenma, I can only imagine what he's plotting! I'm very glad you updated this story but I understand that you wanted to see if others were reading, Dun be discouraged though, I'm gonna keep my eye on this wonderful slice of fiction-cake till the last crumb! (I know it's not much and you deserve more reviews for this awesome fic, but I'm very happy reading your work!)

It's amazing, this story is flowing like an Astro Boy episode! Keep up the good work and take your time updating! I dun mind waiting, friend!
Born2Lose chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Oh my goodness, this is beyond awesome! Not only is it an Astro Boy crossover, but a crossover with Tetsujin 28!(that's Gigantor in English, right) Wow, I am impressed with the story so far! You really have a talent for combining these two and creating a killer story! I enjoyed all the chapters and I hope you will update soon, I wanna see the plot get even more juicy! (what can I say? I'm a fan of mecha/robot anime!) By the way, you made that Tetsujin 28 wiki? Impressive! Keep up the good work!

PS: In chapter 5, you asked for people to let you know what Astro Boy characters we wanna see. I have a question, is the Astro Boy you're using based on the classic anime/manga or the 2003 remake? Cause if it's the latter, I would so like to see the insane and maniacal version of Dr. Tenma from the 2003 series..
Authority Man 37 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Although that I don't have any knowledge of Tetsujin 28, this crossover with Astro Boy sounds promising. The plot looks interesting, to say the least. Keep it up! (_)