Reviews for Uchiha Undercover
mirian chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
puedes hacer una secuela
kamui5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Enjoying the story so far keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
Awesome love it and whats with hey dobe your ass is mine
Estelle Stafford chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
I just finishing reading the entire story. I find this was the best characterization of Itachi, this is exactly how imagine his true personality would be. A lot of people still write him completely cold, even if had not murder his clan or it was revealed he was working for the village. I say you balanced it well the fact he still had to murder his clan, but is now free to be who he is, you showed how he deals with the dilemma of being trapped in an undercover mission. Also I was looking for someone who written a cheerful yet intelligent Naruto, I find a lot of fics make it seem as if that is a complete cover, but I believe that is part who is, though he still can be serious, and you presented that perfectly. I know this was written years ago, but I have been searching through all the Naruto fanfiction to find delightful stories like this and felt you should be made aware of how much I enjoyed your work. I also loved the plot, that it read quickly, it flowed perfectly and I could not stop reading it.
Pongu chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Itachi getting the recognition he deserves. A MAZ ING
Fallendarkyoaiangel56 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
This is such a sweet story. My I just loved the part where sasuke realize what naruto said to him.
Saturnblue chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
It's kind the humorous to see Itachi, Naruto, and Sasuke's reaction toward each other. Sasuke had information overload and able to digested fast enough that he wanted to over throw Naruto for his brother's sake regardless however less mended in relationship as they are. lol.
thecartoongirl22 chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Aww soo cute! you make the two to be the perfect couple i loved it
Kionkitchee chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Okay, that was simply a warp. From the 1st chapter till the end, I really enjoyed how smooth you made the plot, not to mention the dark humor-sinfully awesome! This the simplest yet most interesting NaruIta ever!
Definitely a fave.
Regards,
Kyou Kionkitchee.
Mcnitra chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
really a wonderful story and a very good plot.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
You have just taken my NaruIta virginity. This was such an amazing story and just... wow. Great job! :D
Midnight-Wolf18 chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
Insert fan girl scream at the end
deets1 chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
I have to tell you- I'm not usually one for bl. It's not my thing. That may change though, since this story was just that awesome. Loved it. Sooooooooo aaaaaawesome

You sported many inventive ways to have naruto and Itachi not get caught.

The Sakura-Ino information network was good too.

Naruto and Itachi's characters- priceless.

You story was great. Really awesome.

...and yes I do realize that I accidentally added this finished story to my alert list. Dumb, I know. Oh well. It deserves the spot. It also deserves the favorites spot. Really does.
cariangelus chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
just wanted to say love this story it's really cute
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 11/8/2011