Reviews for By Touch
thatflyingbrunette chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Great job, I love the slow build up, and how you can feel the pain Iggy truly feels. Love it
ashly h chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
this was soooooooooooooo sweet. i just loved it !
wingedthing1026 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
aw that was cute : ) Iggy has always been my favorite. You kept them really in character, too, which was nice. I really like this story!
LittleMissElric chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Never before has a fanfiction made me cry this much! I've been brought to tears on several occasions while reading this fanfiction, and I needed to tell you how well-written it was to bring forth that kind of emotion.

Thank you for writing.
kattklb chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Perfect relationships don't exist... That was all that was going through my mind as I read this because I was like 'perfect. story is perfect.' Seriously. I loved it.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
omg. i LOVE this. my eyes were teary when i read this. so sweet, and so sad at the same time. i really felt like i had some form of understanding for the way iggy especially, felt with the way you wrote. thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here. i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
LukeiggyMcgee chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Loved it...the word I am looking for is insane...

Luke...
ka has moved chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I think that this is the best Fang/Iggy I've read so far. You're incredible.
pandorad24 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I loved it so, so much. You're an amazing writer! Thanks for the Figgy, it was adorable. :)
friolera chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Simply touching. :')
JustEight chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I was looking at one of the reviews from a year ago from that Scrumpy person... And you're not technically wrong in your perception of him here. If you get to later in the series, which you may have by now, he is not a “bat” using “echo-location”, he DOES get lost in new places. If living in one place for so long, he is able to function normally due to his ability to remember where things are. Later, he discovers he can "feel" colors and there's this whole thing with white, etcetc... but him being lost in darkness is not wrong.

What's most important is that you captured an important part of Iggy's general psychological state. In MR: School's Out Forever, Iggy DOES have this sort of meltdown- saying "Every time we move on, I'm lost all over again. You guys- it's so much easier for you. Even your lost isn't as bad as my lost, you know?" It's this aspect of Iggy that you captured perfectly which is why I personally enjoyed this so much. In the books, Max comes to his rescue—here, Fang does, and it was adorable. I have thought about these two together before, but in my mind, they’re stuck as 14 and 15 year olds (no matter how old the new manga makes them look ;) ), so I tend not to slash them harshly. This was pure sweetness that I could clearly see happening.

FANTASTIC work, I thoroughly enjoyed it. c: I see there’s another Max Ride fic you’ve done… I gotta read that AND the AC fics ;D Now I just need more TIME! College has been very unforgiving, but I will do it. ;)

Ahh, my legacy for wicked long reviews continues. Have a lovely day c:
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awww... Very cute! nice job!
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Heh..it is kinda funny that Iggy can't play guitar, cause I have dreams when he's doing it ALL the time, and he's pretty wicked!

-Momentai-
xCH3MIC4LZx chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i really liked this story, it was adorable and figgy is one of my faves. well written too! keep it up!
Just Me chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved your story. It's sweet. I also love how you discribed Iggy and Fang's relationship. I also love how Fang, being the darkest one in the group, is Iggy's light.