Reviews for Brutal's Love Story
Jillian chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Too bad John's last request wasn't to attend Brutal and Elizabeth's wedding
Georgia chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hi, can I say, this was an amazing story, long too!
But I think, the relationship between the two was cute!
Although, it would have been better if less people wanted Liz, sorry, apart from that though; it was adorable.
It's just my thoughts, maybe sounds nasty but I mean it in the nicest way possible!
It was amazing though!
Fregilt chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This story is amazing, and it is a beautiful love story! It has automatically been added to my favorites, but let me tell you exactly WHY I love it.

It's told in time with the movie. It helped having it say things like, "After Del's execution and Mr. Jingles's resurrection..." and all that stuff. It helps the reader keep up with it. So definitely do that again if [when] you write a new story. I really hope you do, because this story is amazing! I LOVED it!
XxSadFacexX chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i loved it its so well writen
StardustToRememberYouBy chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This was absolutely wonderful! I truly enjoyed every second of it. I read this apprehensively at first, but as I got into it I couldn't stop reading it until I had officially finished! I added it to my favorites since, obviously, it is! I am in the midst of writing a Dean/OC wife story, so this definitely intrigued me! Wonderful job.
Wolfangel643 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aw cute. The story went really fast but still great. :)
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was great! Very well written for a 15 year old. Idealistic yes, but that was kinda nice to see after how sad the movie was. At least someone got a happy ending.