Reviews for Alaskan Trees
Phoenixfire979 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Oh...my god...you MUSt update soon! Im in love with this story!
lacrimosamoonlight chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
I love this story and cant wait for you to update it! So i voted for your picture not because you asked me to but because I really liked it! Hope you win and if by some unforeseen chance that you might not, at least you have left you mark! Good luck!
weflytothetardis chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
plz keep writing! i love this story!
DelilahChaos chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
I would gladly love to be your Beta. (: And yes, you would just send the chapters and then they'd get proofed. (:
Nakole82 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
please update soon
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Good story
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
aww.. I hate that they are hiding their love. Will they ever reveal themselves?
Mrs.Whitlock-Cullen-black chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Its sad that they had to hide for fear of how they know they're family would react to them. But it is a really good story so far. Plz update o.o
teambellaedward chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
that was cool :)
bbbluez chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I'm hoping they can rekindle the relationship!
meowmaestro chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
hey,

i personally think you are doing a great job so far. i very excited to see where you are going to take this fanfiction. the lemon, was good, did you say it was a first? my advice for it was would be take your time and make sure its at the point you think it to be perfect. i am looking to satrt writing soon also, and would involve a very sour lemonade. ive already writen it the difficult part would be putting it in some story. i would love to hear if you have any advice. it will probably be a twightlight fanfiction.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
great chapter.
mietharules chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Mm, this chapter is yummy! Cant wait for more emmett and edward interactions and... Rosalie too. Haha. I bet it would be awkward?

Anyway, love it.
HELLO chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
U should make this AU where at the end, Emmett and Edward run off together and leave Rosalie and Bella. Mpreg maybe? I never see Edward/Emmett mpregs

Just a thought