Reviews for Inheritance
Essas histórias são mais deprimentes bando de m**** inútil um lixo a gente pensa que está lendo uma história agradável mas tá lendo uma m**** onde já se viu Harry que é o elemental de m**** lembra da terra uma porcaria se torna escravo de outra porcaria lorde das trevas um lixo de conta desprezível que não deveria nem ser escrito.
joelyn chapter 20 . 1/16
Please update
frostypink22 chapter 20 . 12/20/2023
Sometimes... sometimes i like to torture myself just a little and re read this masterpiece. I love the idea, and even if you have lost the morivation to continue i am glad that the piece we have is so good.
zealous soul chapter 20 . 10/4/2023
I dont know of how many times I wrote you a comment but I will write you another. I love the idea of Harry being an Elemental and your fic is the only one I like the most that has it, so please update soon. I know its been years already and you probably forgot how the story goes, still could you maybe assign this story to another if you got bored or tired to write it yourself?
Tomdrarry25 chapter 20 . 7/12/2023
Harry is so pathetic in this story.
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2023
Great chapter.
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2023
Very good! I hope you are going to continue this story. I don't mind waiting after something this good it's worth waiting for.
MarieBarnes chapter 20 . 10/14/2022
This was an amazing read. I have been struggling with work and exhausted and my attention span and this is the first book in a long time to catch my attention. I will definitely be reading it again. I loved how you wrote all the characters and the relationship between the elementals, Snape and Harry, Harry and his year mates. Thank you for writing this. It’s the first book I have read in about 2 months. Thank you xx
Miia chapter 20 . 10/5/2022
hello
sorry there is an account that apparently is dedicated to translating stories and does not give credit to the authors.

story/318434820-herencia

you gave authorization to this account to translate
Inheritance?
JoanW666 chapter 20 . 10/3/2022
Can’t wait for u too update anytime soon
Guest chapter 20 . 8/14/2022
I like this chapter, but I just don't know why they needed to tell the Light about elementals. I am sure Voldemort will not be happy.
SwYhDeNaEtY chapter 1 . 7/16/2022
Me rereading this for the 5th time, why do I like this story so much?

Love ya~
asiya halima kone chapter 20 . 6/15/2022
please update soon i love this story and would love to read more of it :)
Harunoseven707 chapter 20 . 4/24/2022
Ok damn, I'm so excited with the next update!
AP0731 chapter 20 . 4/1/2022
Though it has been a couple of years, I hope that you continue it!
2,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »