Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Payton79 chapter 46 . 7/15
I think I've had this on my TBR list for years but I was reluctant to read the story because of its length. I'm glad I finally did read it. As you said, it's not a perfect ending but what is ever really perfect without being completely unrealistic. Thank you very much for writing and sharing.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 46 . 6/1
Can't believe that it's the end!? Loved this from the start! I'm gonna miss these two alot.
Lulutbo chapter 46 . 5/4
Absolutely loved this!
grandmachix chapter 46 . 4/7
Love this story. Trials, angst and all. I love a Happy Ever After. Thank you.
grandmachix chapter 2 . 4/3
The plot thickens.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 4/3
This was rec'd on Facebook so here I am. One chapter in and I'm a goner. I've never been to England so I probably won't catch any slang faux paux.
guest chapter 1 . 3/9
the absolute best story ever...i loved it and was a realistic one. they had their ups and downs but they got through it and in the end everything turned out to be awesome.
athome Jo chapter 5 . 2/18
Yay!
man, I really wanted a heated yelling argument ;P
QueenGB chapter 46 . 1/16
I read this every year because it’s one of the best out there all around best! Thank you for everything you put into it and for keeping it here for us to enjoy. Happy New Year!
cctwilight chapter 46 . 12/31/2017
I enjoyed this story. I'm glad Edward and Bella got their HEA! I thought I read this story a few years ago but I guess I didn't. I do remember reading Dear Maggie and it remains a favorite of mine.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
so far i have loved this story, but i’m really starting to hate this bella. she’s so over the top ridiculous that i just can’t stand her. i’m going to try to give it a few more chapters, but if she doesn’t grow up and get over herself, none of the other wonderful things about this story will matter.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
I’m loving this Fic and it’s only chapter 3! I thought I read this before but no I guess i didn’t ...
bethabetha chapter 46 . 11/28/2017
i was only just barely able to make it through this, because i can not stand this Bella. she’s completely ridiculous and pretty much ruined it for me. the only things that kept me going were the supporting characters. they were all very well done. but this is seriously one of the worst Bellas i have ever read.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
Oh no not Emmett, Bless him.
5,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »