Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Alexxis820924 chapter 4 . 9/17/2020
I think i already read this but I’m not entirely sure so ima continue reading until I remember and I kinda love it so far
twiclare chapter 46 . 4/4/2020
Great story, thank you for sharing!
pengirl25 chapter 46 . 1/18/2020
This has been a perfect fic! I’m so glad I found you (through Summer Nights). I love your writing style, since I always enjoy Olderward ;) I’m still confused about the title and its meaning lol. I can ba a little dense. I really appreciated your take on Bella’s accident and recuperation. Although, thank God, I didn’t have anything near as bad as she did, I did fracture my hip last year in a freak accident and ended up having a full hip replacement. I could identify with her struggles and frustrations, doctors’ appointments and therapy sessions. But more importantly I loved how Edward took it all and helped her through it, as I have my own “Edward” who was my own personal nurse/chauffeur/chef/maid and more during those trying months. I’ll be reading your outtakes and then moving on to your next story. Thank you for sharing it with us 3
Evelyne-raconte chapter 46 . 7/8/2019
I really had a fantastic time reading this amazing story.
I just would have like to know what finally happened to the horrible Jane. How her Uncle Aro handled the problem of this insufferable person.
Anyway. I will go read the out-takes now.
Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 46 . 6/11/2019
Well, what do I say. I have for the longest been avoiding this story because of the age differences between Bella and Edward. But this time I was determined to actually read the whole thing. But I gotta say, the age thing was still somewhat bothering me, and I had a hard time seeing past that. When people say “age is just a number” I say “take it with a pinch of salt”, cause we are talking about a 17 year old difference with a 21 year old girl and a 38 year old man.

But overall I actually liked the story. I loved Bella’s hardass attitude. I was just hoping that Bella at some point would actually kick Jane’s ass to the curb, cause she deserved that. And I also wanted to see what happened to her after Aro found out that she wasn’t the cause of the accident.

What I have to say is that I feel that the entire story moved waaaay to fast. They met, declared they love to each other, Edward was ready to leave Hollywood, they got engaged, they decided to move to UK, they got married, the accident happened and then they adopted. Damn, that ride gave me some serious whiplash. But I’m happy that everything worked out in the end, even though I didn’t understand how Bella ever would move forward. And that was quite depressing. The accident itself brought out many emotions and gave me anxiety.

But I still want to thank you for writing and sharing this story! It gave me something to look forward to at the end of the days so I could read some.

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
VryUnique chapter 8 . 4/1/2019
He shouldn't have told Ben he's too young but the rushing after a couple months seems appropriate. I hope Ben doesn't pillow talk with Jessica. The headline will be "Edward's in love but not with Tanya" maybe even "with his PA" if Jessica puts it together.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 4/1/2019
I thought Edward said she needed to decide because he wasn't going to hide her like his dirty little secret. That however seems to be exactly what they just decided on, Bella being his dirty little secret. Then once the secret gets out she's going to be the gold digging, home wrecking PA. I don't think they thought this through at all.
TinkaPrime chapter 24 . 2/20/2019
You use of”you all” is very redundant and could be changed a number of times to either you’re or all of you to be correct but the story is really good regardless.
Guest chapter 46 . 2/11/2019
I've read this so many times and it still give the same enjoyment. This is just one good story.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/28/2018
myrkheart chapter 23 . 7/26/2018
I am loving this story so much, but this bella is really getting on my nerves
Payton79 chapter 46 . 7/15/2018
I think I've had this on my TBR list for years but I was reluctant to read the story because of its length. I'm glad I finally did read it. As you said, it's not a perfect ending but what is ever really perfect without being completely unrealistic. Thank you very much for writing and sharing.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 46 . 6/1/2018
Can't believe that it's the end!? Loved this from the start! I'm gonna miss these two alot.
Lulutbo chapter 46 . 5/4/2018
Absolutely loved this!
grandmachix chapter 46 . 4/7/2018
Love this story. Trials, angst and all. I love a Happy Ever After. Thank you.
Judy