Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
cheshire15 chapter 46 . 8/6
Loved this!
TwilightGirl0617 chapter 39 . 3/21
Wendy chapter 43 . 3/8
Ok so I love this story up to the accident... sad and boring, why do this to her? You state a happy ending but what's really happy if she's this messed up? Maybe if there were 10 more chapters... not one! I hate it when the whole story is in the epilogue. The hospital chapters were every uncreative.
Wendy chapter 21 . 3/2
Hated her melt down, it's just not believable when minutes before she was all over Z and then told off her mom! Does Edward have to wipe her ass now too because she can't function without him? Why the two steps back when she was moving forward so well? Oh now wants to elope? This Bella is giving me whiplash
Wendy chapter 21 . 3/2
Why did you make Bella weak, she's been just fine but crying on the bathroom floor really? It's just college kids, and yet she thinks she can handle being his agent? Ugh, hated everything about this chapter. It's going to make everything unbelievable now! You should've kept her strong and kick ass!
iidapallari chapter 46 . 2/4
I loved this story. It really was amazing. :)
Lovely!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 32 . 8/16/2016
Finally! I'm just inches away from being a dead cat. Not exactly the meaning of the phrase, but seriously; curiousity is killing me here. I'm dying to know about James.
doc2fixit chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
Ko o of ..oh. the
doc2fixit chapter 31 . 6/24/2016
and
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
I don't know if private will be good though...If they are going to do this, then they should go public
mommymac0508 chapter 46 . 5/13/2016
I just read all of it in three days my kids had to be needy and take up too much time hehehehe just kidding (maybe) I loved it everything about it thank you very much
voidxtiles chapter 40 . 5/9/2016
Yesssss, no amnesia! Seriously tho, car crash/amnesia is so overused
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 46 . 4/30/2016
Still love it as much as the first 3 times I read this story... Still cried at the same passages, and laughed and ranted... Just like the first time... Because you're THAT good!
Thanks a million for sharing :)
shreijanayak chapter 46 . 3/12/2016
dear author,
maybe i'm reading this years after u've written it..
but really... u've got the talent to play with a reader's emotion..
this is one of the most optimistic stories i've read...
so thank u , for allowing the miracle to be felt ...
and to make me a little more happy about what i've alredy got..

thanks,