Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
guest chapter 1 . 3/9
the absolute best story ever...i loved it and was a realistic one. they had their ups and downs but they got through it and in the end everything turned out to be awesome.
athome Jo chapter 5 . 2/18
man, I really wanted a heated yelling argument ;P
QueenGB chapter 46 . 1/16
I read this every year because it’s one of the best out there all around best! Thank you for everything you put into it and for keeping it here for us to enjoy. Happy New Year!
cctwilight chapter 46 . 12/31/2017
I enjoyed this story. I'm glad Edward and Bella got their HEA! I thought I read this story a few years ago but I guess I didn't. I do remember reading Dear Maggie and it remains a favorite of mine.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2017
so far i have loved this story, but i’m really starting to hate this bella. she’s so over the top ridiculous that i just can’t stand her. i’m going to try to give it a few more chapters, but if she doesn’t grow up and get over herself, none of the other wonderful things about this story will matter.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
I’m loving this Fic and it’s only chapter 3! I thought I read this before but no I guess i didn’t ...
bethabetha chapter 46 . 11/28/2017
i was only just barely able to make it through this, because i can not stand this Bella. she’s completely ridiculous and pretty much ruined it for me. the only things that kept me going were the supporting characters. they were all very well done. but this is seriously one of the worst Bellas i have ever read.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
Oh no not Emmett, Bless him.
albalolagutierrez chapter 46 . 11/1/2017
Thank you thank you it was wonderful story love it
CenorinaISChachie chapter 44 . 9/27/2017
o was going to add to my favs... but all this bella does is avive and bitch so it's a one and done forever for me... your bella is too much of a pansy
CenorinaISChachie chapter 43 . 9/27/2017
bella is being a bitch plain and simple... she doesn't deserve him if she doesn't trust in his love, and she obviously doesn't.
o hate and loath and love this story... but she is a dick
cheshire15 chapter 46 . 8/6/2017
Loved this!
TwilightGirl0617 chapter 39 . 3/21/2017
Wendy chapter 43 . 3/8/2017
Ok so I love this story up to the accident... sad and boring, why do this to her? You state a happy ending but what's really happy if she's this messed up? Maybe if there were 10 more chapters... not one! I hate it when the whole story is in the epilogue. The hospital chapters were every uncreative.
5,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »