Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
avonluxfeu chapter 46 . 8/7/2013
Just finished reading it.. my, I was totally sucked in by your words.. I mean, the time of the recovery shortly after the accident.. made my heart ache..
Love your devoted Edward!
Good job! It was jolly fun to read!
-MixBBaby
avonluxfeu chapter 41 . 8/7/2013
Yep.. Okay.. I cried.. Embarrassing, I know.. but it's just soo... ARGH *speechless*
Lesley282 chapter 46 . 7/28/2013
Enjoyed this story!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Very fun start!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/25/2013
THANK YOU. Ohmygod, thank you for not making the major conflict the totally wrung out "Bella gets kidnapped by a creep" one!
FloKat chapter 46 . 7/17/2013
OMG! This story literally makes my ovaries burst. I am so in love with Edward...He literally is the man who can't be moved. Goddamn it, you made me cry in the story and I never do that with fanfictions...God, if he were there in real life, I would die the saddest woman on this Earth...Keep writing...
vero11 chapter 46 . 7/15/2013
Loved it, loved it, loved it! My only question is what happened to baby Jane. Aro's sinister grin was to visually devious to let go of.

What did Aro do with niece Jane?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Great job!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 46 . 7/6/2013
I cried of sadness And happiness trough THE last chapters..you are awesome (just like Edwards hair ;) ) thank you thank you very much for this amazing fanfic loved everything of it!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 36 . 7/6/2013
Im sorry that i didnt review before but your story Has sucked me in. I have to read further asap.. That means Im freaking love your story!
Sooz88 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So far...I LIKE IT! Thx for sharing xx
monicaalexr chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
"Your mum's a cougar."
"And that would make you a what? Jaguar?"

omg loved it xD
Toni Masen chapter 46 . 6/11/2013
Well didn't they get put through the wringer with lifes trials and tribulations? Lovely to have Edward as English but the overuse (cough cough) of 'pecker' was too much and that had me giggling, but on the other hand I liked that you used the word 'loo' VERY British. Good story, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing.
Faith Bow chapter 46 . 6/4/2013
AWWW! I loved this story, it's one of my favorites, You did such a beautiful job with the writeing and the story plot and all the Cliff hangers and..Just EVERYTHING! I really did enjoy it! 3
I loved this story.
-Faith
SquirrelFroggie chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
Hi, great story! Thank you.
I love your gutsy Bella.;) :-)
Now, just a few things about having a French wedding. First they need a proper address, not a hotel, then their actual names need to be displayed on the city hall front porch for at least 2 weeks prior to the event -the same city hall where the wedding will take place.
In France a wedding is not legal unless it takes place in a city hall; a "Mairie". If people want a religious ceremony, they have to get married twice and have the civil ceremony first. I lived in London when I got married in Paris so know about all the differences. Thanks for all the Parisian bits so far! :-D
ellabell chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
FYI Strictly Robsten recommeded your story. I am just about to begin.
4,978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »