Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
seems like he already has a crush on her doesn't it
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 46 . 10/17/2013
Ok, I'm sorry for the adoption freak out...I loved the ending! Iiked that Ellie came from Russia because so many kids need help in that country but so excited about Audrey ;)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 44 . 10/17/2013
WTF! I'm sorry but I can't believe this whole child build up has been to adopt. Yes, adopt but no natural child...surprise, I am going to surprise you with adoption with no discussion about natural children? I was already pissed that your description of the accident didn't fly with the investigation...Emmett was speeding, Rose forced Bella to a drunken party when she told E she didn't want to anger, no talk, from anyone? Sorry for going off, I enjoyed this until the accident & infertility. Oh & even though B has memory issues not one time did she say no about the masters...did she even grad from Usc?
gracieva chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
oh my! the jaguar comment is hilarious
piccolover22 chapter 46 . 10/2/2013
Awe! I loved it! I love the ending, couldn't have ended it better myself! :)
tululah chapter 46 . 8/25/2013
Very well written and enjoyable story.
UnexepectedlyMe chapter 46 . 8/22/2013
I have read several Actorward stories in the past, but this is one of my favorites! Such a wonderful story!
avonluxfeu chapter 46 . 8/7/2013
Just finished reading it.. my, I was totally sucked in by your words.. I mean, the time of the recovery shortly after the accident.. made my heart ache..
Love your devoted Edward!
Good job! It was jolly fun to read!
avonluxfeu chapter 41 . 8/7/2013
Yep.. Okay.. I cried.. Embarrassing, I know.. but it's just soo... ARGH *speechless*
Lesley282 chapter 46 . 7/28/2013
Enjoyed this story!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Very fun start!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/25/2013
THANK YOU. Ohmygod, thank you for not making the major conflict the totally wrung out "Bella gets kidnapped by a creep" one!
FloKat chapter 46 . 7/17/2013
OMG! This story literally makes my ovaries burst. I am so in love with Edward...He literally is the man who can't be moved. Goddamn it, you made me cry in the story and I never do that with fanfictions...God, if he were there in real life, I would die the saddest woman on this Earth...Keep writing...
vero11 chapter 46 . 7/15/2013
Loved it, loved it, loved it! My only question is what happened to baby Jane. Aro's sinister grin was to visually devious to let go of.

What did Aro do with niece Jane?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Great job!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 46 . 7/6/2013
I cried of sadness And happiness trough THE last are awesome (just like Edwards hair ;) ) thank you thank you very much for this amazing fanfic loved everything of it!
4,985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »