Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Sooz88 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So far...I LIKE IT! Thx for sharing xx
monicaalexr chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
"Your mum's a cougar."
"And that would make you a what? Jaguar?"

omg loved it xD
Toni Masen chapter 46 . 6/11/2013
Well didn't they get put through the wringer with lifes trials and tribulations? Lovely to have Edward as English but the overuse (cough cough) of 'pecker' was too much and that had me giggling, but on the other hand I liked that you used the word 'loo' VERY British. Good story, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing.
Faith Bow chapter 46 . 6/4/2013
AWWW! I loved this story, it's one of my favorites, You did such a beautiful job with the writeing and the story plot and all the Cliff hangers and..Just EVERYTHING! I really did enjoy it! 3
I loved this story.
SquirrelFroggie chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
Hi, great story! Thank you.
I love your gutsy Bella.;) :-)
Now, just a few things about having a French wedding. First they need a proper address, not a hotel, then their actual names need to be displayed on the city hall front porch for at least 2 weeks prior to the event -the same city hall where the wedding will take place.
In France a wedding is not legal unless it takes place in a city hall; a "Mairie". If people want a religious ceremony, they have to get married twice and have the civil ceremony first. I lived in London when I got married in Paris so know about all the differences. Thanks for all the Parisian bits so far! :-D
ellabell chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
FYI Strictly Robsten recommeded your story. I am just about to begin.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Wow. Loving this story so far. Thank you...
cbzoo chapter 46 . 4/28/2013
this was a wonderful story BRAVO!
cbzoo chapter 43 . 4/28/2013
so good
cbzoo chapter 41 . 4/28/2013
they could aDOPT, get a surrogate, maybe Tanya will give them hers, Alice or Rose could help
cbzoo chapter 38 . 4/28/2013
Jane \?\
cbzoo chapter 33 . 4/27/2013
He is some kind of relative, like a half brother I am guessing
cbzoo chapter 30 . 4/27/2013
wtf is Bella thinking. she really is too nice or naive
cbzoo chapter 29 . 4/27/2013