Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Alice got her car lol
campcathryn chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Love it
vvply01 chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Wonderful chapter! I love your Alice. Can't wait for the next alert. BTW I love ALL your stories you are the best!
mountainlion718 chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
i like how Edward thinks :) good way to evade the paps! and Alice kills me with her knowledge :) will he really quit acting?
bairin breac chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
if you wanted to know, I'm England! I'll help!
timidvampire chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
hot piano loving and a Porsche for Alice! everyone's happy!
SFALCON chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Why does it always feel that these chapters are too short - Oh 'cause I love this story! Thanks!
azure0610 chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
I like Bella. She reminds me a bit of myself but I personally would have gotten myself emancipated from wannabe teen slut mommy YEARS ago. I have plenty of friends, I need a mom.

A 42 year old woman who can't hold down a job randomly getting pregnant is ridiculous. She's too old for that. The single baby mama business is for early 20 somethings with shit for brains.

Like I said I like Bella but COME ON. Renee and Charlie divorced because while Charlie is bright and perceptive he was thinking with HIS pecker when he chose Renee and got her pregnant. And they divorced because she's a flighty nitwit.

Bella is NOTHING like Renee. And when she's is nothing like Renee personality wise I hate it when she uses the "I don't want to get married like my parents" Honey you're not a damm thing like your parents so that's a ridiculous notion
sugunary chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Great chapter- cant wait until all the Cullens start to appear. Love the story!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Incredible story! So well written and very interesting! Can't wait to read more!
twilightmecrazii chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
loved it cant wait 4 da nxt 1
kidnurse123 chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
Great chapter! Glad Edward is home and they are getting their relationship started. Now there should be a way to make it work without the cloak and dagger! It would be hard to have the life of a celebrity in the fact that nothing is truly private. Can't wait until the update!
lillefelefe chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
love this story. update soon please?
twilight mom and fan chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
Great chapter
DesperateRomantic chapter 9 . 12/11/2009
This is my new #1 favorite. I'm constantly checking my email to see if you've updated and when you do I could barely contain my happiness. LOL!
5,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 302 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 322 .. Last Next »