Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
vvply01 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
This is another great story from you. I completely love it. Thank you for continually putting excellent stories out for anyone to enjoy.
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
As always, great chapter. I loved the argument even when they argue they are perfect for one another. Meeting Renee should be interesting for him.
sconnolly318 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Now *that* is a homecoming. :-)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
aw great homecoming! cant wait for more :)
SFALCON chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
I absolutely love this story - thank you so much for the incredible writing.
Sherry80 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Good chapter
timidvampire chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
this chapter was sweet, sad, and hot all at the same time!
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
I've just read chapters 8 and 9. I loved them both. You have done a great job with Bella and Edward in this story. I look for new chapters in my inbox all the time from you. I get excited when I see one. So stop worrying, your chapters don't suck! Take care, Bunnies
Walker77 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
hurray he come home, and what a welcome home he got.

that was sweet of him to buy her a car and she accepted with minimal argument.

I cant wait to read whne they all meet, familes that should be fun.
kickedbckntn chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
for now. but yu managed to put into his words, my thoughts. I know the dinner with Ben & Ang will be fun. But like any good story. the drama will be coming soon. will it be because of Jess and her burnt emothions of losing ben and not having Edward? Or will it come at us from unseen source at the moment?
edmom chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
loved it - rose is going to have fit that ang knew before her
sugunary chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Great chapter- so glad they are back together, now they are setting up Angela and Ben. How long can they keep the relationship a secret? Cant wait for the next chapter.
mountainlion718 chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Hm, hope this secrecy thing works out, she should just keep it between her and Ang. Rosalie might slip
neoearthqueen30 chapter 8 . 12/8/2009
great story! loved this chapter! cant wait for the next one!
muzaklover chapter 8 . 12/8/2009