Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
You know, they didn't really have a conversation about being protected from pregnancy in any way before they had sex. Am I to assume that it's simply an implied thing? That there won't be the cliched unplanned pregnancy that they have to deal with?
sugunary chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
AWE! Such a great story! Love the Mrs Robinson ringtone! Seriously can't wait for the next chapter!
lillefelefe chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
I really like this story
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
I love it please write more
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
I recently stumbled upon this story and I am really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
mountainlion718 chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
awesome story, i'm so hooked. so happy they decided to try, i know it won't be east but i think they'll make it, they've already had a hard time of it and they weren't even an item
pillow912 chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
great chapter
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
Not a whole lot going on in this chapter - mostly fluff - which is a good thing, with a couple of exceptions. One, Bella gets a taste of what it will be like to date the famous Edward Masen with the whole hotel thing. Two, Charlie approves of Edward, which is HUGE!
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Totally terrific chapter. Loved it. I am so glad that Bella and Edward are on this path now. Can't wait for more, Bunnies
bluiqt chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Another great story! Looking forward to find out what you have in store for these two ;)

Can't wait for the next update!
Cullenfan524 chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Hehe that was a great chapter! I love the bonding with Charlie and that he like Edward. I even like Jacob in this story.
CocoQueen2013 chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
One word to describe this story...AMAZING!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Aww. This makes me happy. :]

I'm glad the plagiarism thing is all sorted out!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Aw love it! It's strange reading about thanksgiving now becuase i live in Canada and Thanksgiving is in October here lol. Cant wait for more :)
carey1090 chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Great chapter. Nice that Charlie accepts Edward. Can't wait to read more.
4,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 309 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 329 .. Last Next »