Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
nature-girlie chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
Aww, so cute. Mrs Robinson and the discussions in the hotel :) Loved it!

- Henna
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
I really love this story. Not sure how either one of them are going to survive another 3 weeks apart but I guess they will have to learn to live with it. I hate that they have to keep this a secret, it is going to be such a scandal when the find out because everyone thinks he is with Tanya. I have mixed feelings wabout what her next move should be as far as school/career, tough decision there, glad I don't have to make it.
Marianka chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
I love it..)
twilightmecrazii chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
aw how cute loved it cant wait 4 da nxt 1
Cullenfan524 chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
That was so AWESOME! Edward is the sweetest! And this lemons were awesome! This was a great chapter!
nitsuAPJ chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Of course you're not ever going to be the same Edward, and neither is she. That's just how love works silly. :D
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
cute chapter, i don't know how they'll get thru the next few weeks
deanna127 chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
My three favorite words "there are lemons". Ha! Great chapter, I just love this story.

I think you've done very well at keeping Edward as the older, calmer adult and Bella, the younger, although insightful and more mature than she should be, still hung-up on insecurities that plague the younger, less experienced person.
Clynne chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
As always look forward to the next chapter.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
I thought the Mrs. Robinson ringtone was too cute. How long are they going to be able to keep their relationship secret?
bluiqt chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Great Chapter! Interested to see how they work out in the real world.
azure0610 chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Your AN cracked me up. I completely agree. I totally understand RL issues. Any sane person would but when your writing other stuff, that excuse doesn't fly.

I'm REALLY looking forward to this story especially if you stick to your usual length. It's going to get really interesting.

I turned my nose up at the thought of waiting a few more weeks. I needed him, like I needed air to breathe. "No. I'm fine. I promise."

Me too Bella! I need that lemon like an addict needs a hit.

And it was good. Simple and good

"I'm nothing to be afraid of. We're nothing to be afraid of," he said confidently.

Beautiful.

LMAO! Him calling it his "pecker" is hilarious. I love it.

Why the patch? DF we have condoms and no birth control. SN we have the pill. Why not the Depo shot?

LOL the Denali part was funny. No one EVER comments on that even when it is their real last name. Gotta know your geography.

PERFECT ringtone
SFALCON chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
You know of course that this is one of my favorite stories! Thank you so very much for your constant updates...I know how you feel. Since Twilight - I don't think any of us are the same anymore, we want more from a relationship and that's a good thing.
Strizzy chapter 7 . 12/2/2009