Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
azure0610 chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
But the drama won't last forever. It's a romance for a reason!

THAT right there is one of the reasons why I adore you and your stories!

She was a still a student-seventeen years younger than me. If the press got wind of that, they'd have a field day with the scandalous relationship of Edward Masen and Bella Swan.

THAT right there is one of the best things about this fic. Oh boy will the jaws drop on that one.

I can see it now, media people snarking that Edward Masen has been a manwhore all these years because the "one" wasn't of age yet, LOL. But he's not if only they knew how the only action he's getting is of the singular variety. Poor thing.

No wonder he works out so much...can't have that right arm looking bigger than the left. People will start to wonder

The tears finally spilled over, running down her cheeks as the reality of what it meant to be with me came crashing down on her. "I...I...I don't know what I want," she sobbed.

"Move bitch! I know what I WANT! *jumps into Edward's arms with legs wrapped around his waist* LMAO

Loved Jacob calling him out on the dog comments. In AH fics it's just odd when they call him a dog because their is no wolf mentions. Having him say he looked it up was perfect

I "cocked" it up? Seriously?

But she's not my type. There's no," he narrowed his eyes as he thought about it, "spark."

*sniffs...bawls* THAT was beautiful! Thank you so much. I can rest assured
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
I don't blame her for having these doubts but then I want to say...Stupid, stupid Bella hehe! She really is being dumb...I hope when she sees him next her resolve will just got straight out the window, and she runs and jumps in his arms! A girl can dream...
trishchar chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Good for Edward telling Bella his feelings!

Seriously...Renee is preggers? OMG!
twilightmecrazii chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
loved it cant wait 4 da nxt chapter
carey1090 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Wow great chapter. Keep'em coming.
Americasweetie chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Love it! Can not wait for more! :)
maizeandblue chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
I was surprised and relieved that Edward just put it all out there. He really gave Bella a lot to think about.

I liked the strange camaraderie between Charlie and Jacob. I found it quite amusing.

I thoroughly enjoyed the nod to Rock of Love. I mean who doesn't think Bret Michaels is a great catch? Hah. And that Daisy... what a gem.

I find 'sis' a very strange nickname for a mother to have of her only daughter. Renee kinda bothered me, she doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on.
muzaklover chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Stupid stupid girl. Seriously? I would have jumped him when he told me he was in love with me. UGH! Great story. Update soon.
Sarahwj chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Is it bad that i'm a little stoked about this happening to her?
redpc chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
so good!please update!ill be waiting!
i love rob always chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Nah...I think the minute she sees him...she's gonna jump him! I would! LOL!

I'm really enjoying this story! You're doing a great job! :)
Karence29 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
AH great chap. I totally love the fact E&B are going through this "shit" it pulls you into the story that much more. And the end with preggers LOL didn't see that one comming!
gossip-bangkok chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
thanks! :)

love it..

awesome job..

looking forward to more 3
alfonsib1880 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
awesome chapter can't wait to read more. don't make us wait to long for the update.!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Oh, please let her decide to go for it.
4,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 .. Last Next »