Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Marianka chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
I like it..)
nature-girlie chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
I liked this, liked it a lot. Can't wait for more!
4string chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
I love your story and it's a shame that so many fic writers are getting ripped off lately.
SFALCON chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Lovely chapter as always...Happy Thanksgiving.
Sherry80 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
That was awsome great chapter
Strizzy chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Love it!
i love rob always chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Amazing chapter! I love this story! I love how Jacob ended up at their thanksgiving dinner...too funny! And Im glad that charlie has accepted him. Cant wait til they get to the hotel! ;)

Have a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy your weekend off!
ScarletBlondepr chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Can I just tell you how sweet this Edward is? My gosh I want him!

I'm glad Charlie accepted him and I love how he and Bella are together!

Can't wait for more!
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
I loved that chapter, especially Charlie is a cockblocker, it made me giggle. i love that Charlie has acceppted that there will be together and good for one another even if he isn't happy about the age difference or what kind of world Edward lives in.

On a seperate note i agree that you have reported the person who stole your work, it's wrong and completely unethical.

Please please please update soon.
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Gotta love Alice! Sorry had to get that out of the way first.

What can I say you know I love all of your stories but there is something about this one that I don't know is just more (well now that SN is almost over, I still love that Edward) I liked that the whole Jacob fix up aspect that is too funny, I also like that Jake really shows no interest because I hate when he causes problems for them. I love that Charlie it seems has accepted that Edward is good for her. I hate that they have to hide things for now, although I get why, I just hate that he will still have to pretend with Tanya, I hope that won't happen for much longer.

Anyway, great chapter, can't wait for more.

Love ya!

Jen
nature-girlie chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
WOW, I found your fics yesterday and now I've been reading all your stories. You're an amazing writer, that's what I have to say. I can't wait for you to update your stories.

Keep it coming!
Cullen Confection chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Yes- I love stories where they don't fight their feelings (at least for long!). Great writing.
Clynne chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Well I read it all today and I really like. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Punk123x chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
I love this story so far :) can't wait for more
Marianka chapter 5 . 11/24/2009