Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Alice just got her self a new car bet she happy. ok now lets what Renee is like with Edward will they like each other will she flirt with him or act like a mother should.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
some times people are so stupid it is not like they are the only people in the wrld yes the press would hound them a couple of weeks till the new wore off then it would be old news
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
they seem to be having just as much sex away from each other as they did with each other[snicker]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
oh lord when the mighty fall they fall hard don't they
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
I guess it's good to have the parents approval and all that stuff
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
well that was sort of odd but ended happy anyway
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
what difference does it make if he is older than her if he loves him my sisters husband was 12 or13 years older than her when they met and they were happy married for almost 40 years before he died a couple of years ago and was very much in love and happy
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
yeah he is but for some strange reason I get the feeling he is going to be the pain in her ass get my drift ha
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
well that was cute wonder what Bella is really thinking. wonder if Rose is having feelings for Royce
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
seems like he already has a crush on her doesn't it
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 46 . 10/17/2013
Ok, I'm sorry for the adoption freak out...I loved the ending! Iiked that Ellie came from Russia because so many kids need help in that country but so excited about Audrey ;)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 44 . 10/17/2013
WTF! I'm sorry but I can't believe this whole child build up has been to adopt. Yes, adopt but no natural child...surprise, I am going to surprise you with adoption with no discussion about natural children? I was already pissed that your description of the accident didn't fly with the investigation...Emmett was speeding, Rose forced Bella to a drunken party when she told E she didn't want to go...no anger, no talk, from anyone? Sorry for going off, I enjoyed this until the accident & infertility. Oh & even though B has memory issues not one time did she say no about the masters...did she even grad from Usc?
gracieva chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
oh my! the jaguar comment is hilarious
piccolover22 chapter 46 . 10/2/2013
Awe! I loved it! I love the ending, couldn't have ended it better myself! :)
tululah chapter 46 . 8/25/2013
Very well written and enjoyable story.
4,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »