Reviews for Lab Rat
ghostanimal chapter 4 . 7/13
I only just now read this. I avoided it for no reason, but just...damn. Wow. I’m absolutely blown the fuck away. I don’t think I have the proper words to say how great this fanfiction was.
CeleneTheAngel chapter 4 . 7/7
Oh God, that...that last bit got me.
Awesome writing! I really felt so much emotion in this story. I actually cried. There was one instance where you reused the word "snap" in the 4th chapter, just so you know. But it's well written! Nice job!
iam.theartofcake chapter 4 . 6/26
Okay, this story is incredible. First POV fanfics make me wary sometimes, but you did a great job conveying everything well in Danny's perspective. Also, the characters had very realistic reactions to everything that went down, while still remaining in character. Very horrific and suspenseful, I LOVE IT.
Space Communism chapter 4 . 6/19
Aight
Brittany Bennett chapter 4 . 5/4
Well then...the reviewer below me sure is *spiteful* (Rolls Eyes) What's that envy I see?
Anyways...
You know regardless of whether or not he's a ghost "with no feelings or emotion" the fact that they could still do something like this with *glee* is still sickening. Understandable I guess but sickening.
Moreover is when my blood started to boil once Maddie started accusing and yelling at Danny.
Like *"How DARE you...?"* After what you did how could you raise your voice at him like that, look at him like that? And Jack's awkward behavior was irritating too. Understandable, realistic, but awful and I also feel kinda guilty for only feeling much sorrow for Danny. I mean, he's the tortured child here not them. He SHOULD be the one being taken care of. Great Story. Turmoil of emotion right here.
iywe chapter 4 . 4/25
I don't quite get, why people liked this, is not bad but is NOT so GREAT either, i don't know if it's because i have read so much angst stories on the past, but this one, certainly didn't had me in a turmoil with my emotions, it even bored me, but then again, its not my place to complain about it.

(Close's the window tab while whispering: This is utterly shit, i don't really know why i was so thrilled about reading it on the first place...)
Ow
My heart
wHy dId yOu dO tHiS tO mE
It's hard to cause me to show emotion while reading, I cried! Like tears coming from my eyes, only a few stories have caused me to cry, and this is one of them, (the tears are from sadness but that is a good thing because you moved me)
Mara chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Wow. I can't believe I missed at this stuff cause I was 8YEARSOLDWHEN THISWASWRITTTEN!
NewWolfiestWolfAlive chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
I almost feel guilty, but I freaking love this kind of stuff. Very well written with how what's physically and emotionally happening is portrayed. That's something i need to work on...
Egg Emperor chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
First off, this story is amazing - the fact that it seemingly started, or at least popularized - a whole sub-genera (Danny Dissection) of the fandom withstanding, it's an amazing story on its own and taken together with it's legacy it's a monumental achievement of incredible horror, suspense and psychological terror. Honestly within the fandom this story and it's inspired children are my "drug" of choice. I honestly feel that the idea of Danny being captured by and seriously threatened by his parents was an opportunity the series wasted. Now given where and when it aired there were of course constraints; Butch Hartman himself has stated that Nick's executives seriously toned down the nature of the show while it was still in the design stages and that during syndication it was a constant battle to maintain even a shadow of a more serious, darker tone in contrast to the slapstick that the corporate heads desired. And because of that, while such an idea may have been fielded - though never one as dark or horrific (complement) as yours - it probably was shot down. The amount of these type of stories which I've been reading and re-reading lately has gotten me thinking...What would Dan's (Dark Danny's) reaction to this type of scenario be? You know besides laughing himself silly at the twisted and cruel irony of the whole situation. I mean when you think about it, Dan's parents (and his Jazz, Tucker and Sam) just died on him. Danny's parents have vivisected him...If the former - plus some psychology that was never explained, and maybe the evil from Plasmius (Though it was always my headcanon that Dan more devoured/absorbed or dominated Vlad's ghost half than merged with him; just because of how Dan refers to himself and really never mentions or hints that he's part Vlad) - turned Dan evil then what the in Dante's 9 circles could be born from a Danny that was tortured by his parents?
Sincerely,
-Johannes, The Egg Emperor
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
And everything goes down to shit.

A lot of dark shit to be exact.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
What happens if Danny Phantom was caught.

Some dark shit.