Reviews for Lab Rat
NewWolfiestWolfAlive chapter 3 . 8/29
I almost feel guilty, but I freaking love this kind of stuff. Very well written with how what's physically and emotionally happening is portrayed. That's something i need to work on...
Egg Emperor chapter 4 . 8/28
First off, this story is amazing - the fact that it seemingly started, or at least popularized - a whole sub-genera (Danny Dissection) of the fandom withstanding, it's an amazing story on its own and taken together with it's legacy it's a monumental achievement of incredible horror, suspense and psychological terror. Honestly within the fandom this story and it's inspired children are my "drug" of choice. I honestly feel that the idea of Danny being captured by and seriously threatened by his parents was an opportunity the series wasted. Now given where and when it aired there were of course constraints; Butch Hartman himself has stated that Nick's executives seriously toned down the nature of the show while it was still in the design stages and that during syndication it was a constant battle to maintain even a shadow of a more serious, darker tone in contrast to the slapstick that the corporate heads desired. And because of that, while such an idea may have been fielded - though never one as dark or horrific (complement) as yours - it probably was shot down. The amount of these type of stories which I've been reading and re-reading lately has gotten me thinking...What would Dan's (Dark Danny's) reaction to this type of scenario be? You know besides laughing himself silly at the twisted and cruel irony of the whole situation. I mean when you think about it, Dan's parents (and his Jazz, Tucker and Sam) just died on him. Danny's parents have vivisected him...If the former - plus some psychology that was never explained, and maybe the evil from Plasmius (Though it was always my headcanon that Dan more devoured/absorbed or dominated Vlad's ghost half than merged with him; just because of how Dan refers to himself and really never mentions or hints that he's part Vlad) - turned Dan evil then what the in Dante's 9 circles could be born from a Danny that was tortured by his parents?
Sincerely,
-Johannes, The Egg Emperor
And everything goes down to shit.

A lot of dark shit to be exact.
What happens if Danny Phantom was caught.

Some dark shit.
Rest in Peace Danny.
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 4 . 7/3
*lies down*
*tries not to cry*
*cries a lot*
Phanten chapter 4 . 4/28
Oh my God..(I'm crying damn I'm an emotional person...I'm literally in tears) danny...
Emma-Please1 chapter 4 . 3/30
Aaaand the waterworks have come. God, this is absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking and perfect all at once!
Jesus, this had me crying almost the entire time. Freaking amazing work! Why isn't there more? You could turn this into a great story, and please do! I love your writing.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 4 . 1/15
This was fantastic, and it made me cry, actually, I was bawling.
Great job. Just... Just great job there.
I had blurry vision from start to finish. Goodness gracious, was that sad.
But, good job. Truly. :)
Yami chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
well...this one is heart breaking,dark and very sad, but loved the way you are narrating it,very well written, I want them to be okay :(
cutecumbers chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
This story was fascinating and so dark! I can totally see something like this happening if Danny Phantom was rated R. LOL
1n5tant.Ar50n chapter 4 . 8/29/2016
This was amazing! So many feels aaugh I was actually crying. And your writing skill is so good~! Thank you for sharing this!
Chocolatekat chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
O-O
My heart was just torn apart and burned to a crisp with Danny.
Beautiful writing. You did a wonderful job of focusing on details to build the story making each characters actions believable.
Alyssa chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
Well there goes my heart.