Reviews for UT XTreme overs
AHellhammer chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Don't worry, he got a Redeemer.

AHellhammer chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Which UT Is This?
XMemeto.MoriX chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
Hey there! Sorry about not reviewing, been busy as usual. TOO MANY CHORES XD. I was going to review when I got to your latest chapter. Then I saw how behind I am ((sorry! .")), so I'll review now :) Enough of my ramblig, to the review!

Very good chapters so far. I like how you describe things, so I can imagine it in my head. Some moments had me cheering your team on, only to realize I looked stupid talking to myself XD The grammer and spelling is good, so very nice.

I'll review more when finish reading the rest! :)
XMemeto.MoriX chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
Hey there! This is (or was) girl-next-door13, just changed my pen name is all. Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. School is killer especially since the school year is almost over with finals and projects and such. But awesome chapters, as usual. :) I really like them and can't wait for the next update.

To respond to chapter 15 i believe it was: I agree with these terms. Also I want to thank you for including Tabby in your story.
darknessDemon chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
Heh, its been awhile since I reviewed (or updated my stories for that matter.) Anyway I liked those chapters and its great that you put Tory in. That information chapter was REALLY helpfull.

By the way I have a new story called The New ISPT. You can check it out if you want.
XMemeto.MoriX chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Sweet new chapter! Can't wait for the update.
XMemeto.MoriX chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
Awesome chapter dude! Update soon. :D
darknessDemon chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Your English is fine, I defiantly have seen much worse. Anyway it was a good chapter, although kind of short. Here is Torys profile if you want to use her.

Tory is very cocky and confident in her abilities, she loves to watch her opponents suffer the ill effects of her poison.

Tory has brown hair, wears red pants and a white shirt, and purple poison everywhere on her. Her shirt has a tear in it, and one of her eyes lacks a pupil. Poison seeps out of both of those places, and her hands are slightly mutated.

Toxic Bomb- She throws a purple ball that explodes in a poisonous explosion.

Acid- Shoots a stream of acid out of her hands.

Poison Puddle- A poison version of Kodens Water Form.

Deadly Wave- Tory creates a wave of poison.

Toxic Rain- Tory starts a poisonous rainstorm.

Poison Blood- Torys hands get coated in poison and she slams them into her enemy, sending a ton of poison into their blood.
Ramparados chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Wow this story is so cool with all of the weapons and killings and stuff! I'm borrowing someones laptop during a Christmas party, so I won't be able to leave any more reviews, sorry.
darknessDemon chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
You vs. Koden was an awesome fight and the addition of Gaara is badass. You said you needed a female character right? Well I could give you the profile for another character I made, Tory, if you want.
darknessDemon chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Wow, talk about a bad respawn, Luthienne got owned! I have actually heard of Unreal Tournament, but I never played it. I seen footage of it before, but that was a long time ago. It reminds me of Halo. Anyway, these were interesting battles and are Bowser from Mario and Chaos Zero from Sonic Adventure acceptable characters?
darknessDemon chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A (fighting) tournament crossover story? Awesome! What do those acronyms by the names of your new teammates stand for? Hey, I would like to invite you to MY crossover story called The New ISB. It is rather long and the first few parts suck, so you can jump right in at the latest part if you want. :)