Reviews for Solace
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Aw, this was lovely. It's so beautiful 3
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh wow, I love this! It's a very unusual concept and it's really good. It's sweet and angsty in equal measure and you've done it really well. The interaction between Kate and Ziva is particularly wonderful and heartwarming.
dvd123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I like this concept! Quite creative.

I kinda like how Kate was looking for Ari. A little part of me kinda ship them even though Ari turned rogue.

I like Kate and Ziva's little connection, and can actually see Ziva visiting Kate's grave because of the guilt that her brother Ari killed her.
JenniferGreyjoyFeuer chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Truly amazing. :)
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh, wow... This really caught me off guard, because it started so lightly, and then grew and grew and got a bit of plot caught up in it, and it ended with a quite an emotional punch. I like! I especially like because it makes a wonderful companion for another story I very much like, 'Mottephobia,' which paints a similar picture for Ari. Lovely job!
Ghost chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Great story, unique story plot.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
wow. amazing. amazing.
pealee chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow that was so amazing and beautiful. I don't like Kate death stories(too sad) but this was quite amazing. So peaceful and lovely. Can't really discribe it. Wonderful job. One of my favorites by far!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I like the discontent with heaven. I've often thought I'd feel the same. (If I believed in it. I tend towards something else.)
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This was gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
Ghost chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Really like this story. Never read anything like it.
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
A very touching story - brilliant!