Reviews for Fortune
SpicyCupcake chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was a cute story! :)
DarkNightsAndPrettyStars chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh, I loved it! :D 3
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Extremly well writen! This was very good!
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I'm a sucker for "confession" scenes, and this was a particularly good one. Can just see them standing there on the porch together, wet, shivering and awkward. Love how vulnerable it felt. Coraline's unusual response was interesting, even though I can't help but wish we could've heard some dialogue from her, too- but it worked like it was.

Great point of view writing; Spink was spot on, both her and her relationship to those around her. Cute, intriguing, funny and even a little touching.

The party hat was a nice detail.
jiminxx chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very well-written! I just wish there were more :)
SillyFairyGirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I absolutely loved it! Well done for making me smile! :)
CosplayerMew chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
ahaha that was very cute! i loved it! now..you should write a sequal in Coralin and Wybie's point of view! so i can know what they were whispering to each other! ohohoho .

...that's just a sugestion though!

-CosplayerMew
James Tanner chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
One of the best Coraline fics here. Congrats!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was quite adorable. I'm glad I was able to find something worth reading in this category.

-GCOE
HamPickleSandwich chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I don't normally review stories, because I'm not very good at it, but, man oh man, I LOVED THIS.
alw00082 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
nice
rcafele chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
wow, wat a charming story. i loved it.
Laurellei chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hahah, so sorry for the late review. I've just finished the book today and wanted more of something 'Coraline' related, so reading this one-shot made me happy.

I just wanna say good job! As I read, all I could think about was how we laughed at “Well not to worry, child: it’s good news. There’s a tall, handsome beast in your future...” :P

You've got to love Wybie (hope I spelt it right) and Coraline. 3

Also, the scene with the trembling Coraline and nervous Wybie was ultra cute. You captured it very well and I found myself absorbed in their small confrontation. :)

Loved it.
Coloring the Sky chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is amazing, I just finished watching the movie, and I felt like reading something about those two, because I want them to be together and all and I haven't read the book, but I will. Anyways, I loved it, so detailed, so cute! I'm definitely adding it to my favorites. :]
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/2/2009