Reviews for The Suit Makes the Man
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Enjoyable.
Lupin Lady chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Brilliant! I absolutely loved the banter between Eric and Sookie. He really is worth dreaming about.
ceiyn chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
huh, so is he with her or not? Confused, but great story.
teamedwardtwilightfan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh, i liked it, it was good, l;iked the witty banter between them... thanks for writing it.

can u recomend any good flirty storys between these two?
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
you have a very unique take on these two, i love it. the scenes you write of them together are totally original in idea, (my GOD original ideas around here are hard to come by...) and yet the dialogue is so spot on. its like watching a fencing match. i also like your sookie- still vulnerable, but also strong, and definitely not stupid. just inexperienced. thank you so much for sharing!
Banky chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love the way you think - this Eric & Sookie are still sarcastically leery of one another, the UST is alive & lusting, and their 'world' is gritty & morally ambiguous.

It's a HEA, but not (quite) as we know it.

LOVE this! : D
hala.bala chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I really liked your story! Interesting take..but I can still it happening so that was good, everybody stayed pretty much in character except for Sookie but she got better, so yeah. Good Job! :D
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Loved the bit about Superman and I especially loved super confident Eric...but the award for the most lemony scene without a lemon has to got to you...when you describe the muscles in his face when he's sucking... .Lord. :)

Thanks - Alison
truebloodfan24 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Great story, where is the rest? :)
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Bravo! You really gave justice to the TB characters... Eric's very calculating, seductive, powerful, and loving Sookie than anything else. Eric posing as Clark Kent...funny and sexy!

It would be amazing to see your version shown in TB, especially the lap dance and you-may-bite-me scenes...

Sookie's really smart in catching up with Eric's ways...the more interesting she becomes for Eric. The mention of lines from Sookie's dreams just melts me away. I love their clash of thoughts and denied affections and lust...keeps me wanting to read more. Your story ended sweetly and promising. I hope this is just the beginning of this wonderful story. Keep it going and thanks for sharing!
kp chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
i really truly love this pairing.

more chapters pls D!
monnalisa chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Good work. This is really awesome. Eric is so... himself. He really sounds like the character of Charlaine Harris.
LanYap chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This Sookie is awesome! She goes to a strip club, smokes, and confesses to Eric about her dreams of him. If only! *sigh*
Timeloopy chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Great story! Loved it.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I absolutely loved this. You write Eric so perfectly.