Reviews for Return Of The Faint Smile
Z3RQ chapter 72 . 5/16
Fascinating twist.. I like it ;)
Rufael chapter 71 . 5/8
This chapter was cute actually :). This Priscilla is... Cute. And scary, when she needs to be. I liked this update. And hope to see more of Priscilla :)
daniel chapter 71 . 5/5
I absolutely love this story but mobile phones? The vibe? The island has a medieval setting so must be pretty isolated! as in this story with that introduction their can now be everything from computers/guns/cars to aircraft carriers.
LucidLucifer chapter 70 . 4/21
awesome chapter! Seems Claire still has some growing up to do.
Rufael chapter 70 . 4/14
Wow. How come Teresa told Irene that she is at about 50% strength(if i remember correctly) and yet managed to mop the floor with everyone here, even Irene. She really is a power house. And...is Roxanne actually changing for the better? I hope so. Next chapter pls :P
Maegash1r4 chapter 69 . 4/8
Way to go! I wonder how Clare and Theresa look like when they are running 1000 Kilometers in a couple of hours ;-)
Rufael chapter 69 . 4/5
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Great chapter btw. Teresa switched bodies with that thing? Or is being possessed? And Miata is much stronger now in her adult body. Plus Hysteria really deserves some credit for what she did. What i still don't get is why is Roxanne not back to full strength yet? Sure took longer than it did to Teresa. And what is her agenda anyway? Giving Miata her clothes and sending her to help the others... Daaaaaamn can't wait for the next chapter now.
UnflinchingResolve chapter 69 . 4/1
Uh oh
LucidLucifer chapter 69 . 3/31
holy shit...fantastic new chapter! cannot wait to see what happens between Teresa and Claire next!
Z3RQ chapter 68 . 3/31
Again, thanks for the new chapter! 3 Really fascinating direction you took it in and I have to say I like it a lot, especially with the introduction of the hybrid. Of course I'm also really eager to see how the relationships between Miria & Hysteria and Teresa & Clare and Raki & Audrey develop (I think you already know who I'm rooting for haha). Not sure what you have planned for Priscilla, but should be interesting.
Can't wait to see what the next one has in store. I can definitely understand how time-consuming it might be to continue updating. I really love this story so its great to see your still keeping up with it!
Z3RQ chapter 69 . 3/30
You honestly made my day with this! Haven't read it yet but I definitely will soon! May need to reread previous chapter or two. Thanks for not abandoning the story :D
UnflinchingResolve chapter 37 . 10/18/2016
God I love awakened Teresa. I hope to see more of her.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 30 . 10/9/2016
in the manga at 30-50% teresa was able to hold of an awakened priscilla, so you have drastically weakened her.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
The fight made Teresa sound weak. That's my only issue but so far I'm enjoying this story. Your character change needs work and so do your paragraphs
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Teresa's abysmal form was awesome