Reviews for Return Of The Faint Smile
11 years and still at it. This is the best claymore story I have ever read and keep coming back to. And every time I do there is a new update. Amazing job!
nx0160 chapter 121 . 10/10
Hey autor~
Sooo I wanna say some things to ya.
First and most importantly is, that over the years and chapters, you had evolve in your writing and, for that, I want to congratulate you, because I know how difficult writing can be. Good job and well, there's always room to improvement, so keep going!
Second is that, well, you have a really interesting history, one that makes me wonder what's gonna happen next and, for me, that's difficult.
And third is that I hope we can see a couple between Clare and Teresa, like a real proper couple. I don't know if my intake for them is the proper one, but for what I had read, there's a lot of tension between them, one that is palpable.
But anyways... in general those three things are what I wanted to say to you n.n
Keep the good work and thank you, because you're giving us this great history!
Maegash1r4 chapter 120 . 9/28
Man, I hope th
Dany le fou chapter 120 . 9/15
Isn't everyone a bit too complacent about Maddy? I mean, first she usurped Evelina, and now it looks like she's aiming to double cross the Master - that she tells Teresa to be loyal to her rather than him, and interrogates her about him shows this. Her running unchecked is getting less plausible and might run into Joker Immunity territory if it continues. That Teresa is showing serious signs of breaking is another worrying element, and unlike Miria, there is no rescue in sight.
Dany le fou chapter 119 . 9/1
Last time Teresa claimed she had the Master by the balls but it looks like he got her instead, twice over. *facepalm* Nice job Teresa...
And for Raki's sake, let's hope Riful is not hungry. Or horny.
Maegash1r4 chapter 118 . 8/17
That master is giving information for free, I sense betrayal! You nailed that chapter. Supsense and blood in the beginning, agony in the middle, relief when things look grim and love at the end. Nice work.
Black Precision chapter 14 . 8/14
Man Teresa whooped them badly. My favorite attack by Teresa was the elbow to Miria head that dropped her like a sack of potatoes. This goes to show that no matter how strong of a warrior you are a timely counter attack to the vitals will drop you in a heart beat.

Oh man I hope Clare and Miria will be alright after this since Clare punched her really hard. I mean I understand why Miria attack Teresa imagine waking up to seeing your comrades laying down and the enemy standing I would attack as well. I'm glad for their reunion. I hope the Ghosts and others don't be mad at Teresa for that beating lol.
Black Precision chapter 12 . 8/14
I guess running more laps on that hill would have been beneficial to their stamina right now. I bet Miria going to be making them run more laps now. Wow never seen Miria so shaken before. Take about taking out the trash Teresa lo!.
Black Precision chapter 11 . 8/14
Rubel is a master manipulator. Teresa spotted them, I can't wait for the encounter between Teresa and The Ghosts.
Black Precision chapter 9 . 8/14
Can we please give Rubel an Oscar for his performance. The hat drop was a perfect go signal. Can't wait til Clare and Teresa meet again.
Black Precision chapter 3 . 8/14
Oh man that was a huge blow to Teresa's pride getting beaten up by weaklings. Those three warriors are opportunists cowards I bet they would have never done that if Teresa was at full strength. I hope she pays back interest double the amount.

Helen always have something to say lol. Miria made the right decision a little R&R will help them. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Black Precision chapter 1 . 8/14
This interesting. Can't wait to see what happens.
pangaokao chapter 118 . 8/8
the strong connection between them always brought tears in my eye.
pangaokao chapter 109 . 7/31
pleeeeease let Teresa and Clare end up together.
after this long journery how could they not?
pangaokao chapter 117 . 7/30
good to find such an wonderful story about my dearest pairing.