Reviews for Divine Intervention
Orita-LuTao chapter 9 . 7/19
This was amazing. Thank you so much. You made me cry...
KaninNeko chapter 9 . 4/26
This is beautiful; I'm actually crying. It's so sad, yet sweet. I feel empty now finishing this, I don't what to do with myself XP It's definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.
lmncake chapter 9 . 3/15
This story literally brought me to tears. I'm so glad I decided to read this in private lol. I have always come back to this story and I have never grown tired of it.
Victoria H chapter 9 . 3/11
This is so touching! You are an amazing writer, much so that I cried at some points. The ending is bittersweet for me. No matter how much Francis wants it to be, the Trio will never come back and He and Arthur can never be together. And no matter how much Matthew and Alfred might want Arthur to come back, he never will.

Good job on the story!
neverchange5986 chapter 9 . 2/13
I'm crying now... This is so amazing! I always like angel x human AU. This is awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
It has been shat, 6 years from now? And i still come back to this story again. Thank you!
Emerald Sage chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Oh lord, I want to bawl right now. That was so incredibly sweet.
ArkieR chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
I—

I can't—

*dies*
TorisLaurinaitis96 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
This story was heartbreaking and it leaves me wondering if Francis will ever see Arthur again. It was very well-written, and you did a great job!

Sidenote: As sad as the first chapter was supposed to be, I actually found it very humorous. Francis reacting to everything that Arthur did made me laugh!

~Happy reading, and fandom hugs!
heyuexiao chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
The end is so beautiful and impressive.

QWQ
emmie333 chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
This fic is awesome! You write with so many different emotions and I loved every minute I spend reading and rereading this story! Great job!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
Definitely heartbreaking... But it's so well written. What a bittersweet ending : it's stuff like this that makes me love FrUk
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Okay, I'm not okay at all. This is heartbreaking, this is beautiful, well-written, you can't help but continue to read, cling to the story even if it breaks your heart. This is a masterpiece. I know you've wrote it a long time ago but clearly, it's my favorite FrUk fic, maybe my favorite fic in the whole english fandom

Tu es très douée. Merci beaucoup pour cette histoire :)
RaisinContradiction chapter 9 . 3/14/2015
wow..this story sure is something owo Also shoot arthur, you may not be the best angel but you did yer job with flying white colors o3o be proud of that. Hope yer having a wonderful day author
FujoshiRangee chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Oh my god, I'm crying. That was so beautiful and artistic and it blew my mind with the elegant simplicity. I have no words except for wow.