Reviews for Divine Intervention
GokuSuperSaiyanTime chapter 9 . 1/14
That was too beautiful, I'm crying so hard! And now i have to go out and live my life and try not to look like i spent all morning blubbering my face off!

Still totally worth it.
comwiz chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
This was so beautiful... I loved it. The last two chapters brought tears to my eyes...
Polly Little chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
I've read this twice, and still have no words to describe how incredible this is.
Grace Brookleaf chapter 6 . 9/24/2017
Umm... I just realized, but Matthew represents Canada and Alfred represents America. However, they seem to have flipped personalities.
HopeNeufeld chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Oh god, I'm actually crying.

I may or may not have blitzed through this entire fic in an hour...

Seriously though, this is amazing. Any FRUK fan needs to read this. I appreciate so much about this (like how realistic their relationship is and bottom France).
Orita chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
This was amazing. Thank you so much. You made me cry...
KaninNeko chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
This is beautiful; I'm actually crying. It's so sad, yet sweet. I feel empty now finishing this, I don't what to do with myself XP It's definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.
lmncake chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
This story literally brought me to tears. I'm so glad I decided to read this in private lol. I have always come back to this story and I have never grown tired of it.
Victoria H chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
This is so touching! You are an amazing writer, much so that I cried at some points. The ending is bittersweet for me. No matter how much Francis wants it to be, the Trio will never come back and He and Arthur can never be together. And no matter how much Matthew and Alfred might want Arthur to come back, he never will.

Good job on the story!
neverchange5986 chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
I'm crying now... This is so amazing! I always like angel x human AU. This is awesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
It has been shat, 6 years from now? And i still come back to this story again. Thank you!
Emerald Sage chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
Oh lord, I want to bawl right now. That was so incredibly sweet.
ArkieR chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
I—

I can't—

*dies*
Toris-96 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
This story was heartbreaking and it leaves me wondering if Francis will ever see Arthur again. It was very well-written, and you did a great job!

Sidenote: As sad as the first chapter was supposed to be, I actually found it very humorous. Francis reacting to everything that Arthur did made me laugh!

~Happy reading, and fandom hugs!
heyuexiao chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
The end is so beautiful and impressive.

QWQ