Reviews for Divine Intervention
Fruk fanatic chapter 9 . 3/12
I am bawling like a baby right now. That was sad and beautiful and amazing. Great job.
Onigiri is my Zodiac chapter 9 . 2/12
shit that ending. jerk
Onigiri is my Zodiac chapter 3 . 2/12
damn i started crying
gravy boat chapter 9 . 1/21
This is fucking beautiful and I bawled like a baby oh my gosh.
Equinox chapter 9 . 1/12
Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful! I usually don't read longer works but yours was just wonderful! It almost made me cry (I couldn't because my family was in the room) On top of that your writing style is awesome and out of all the fanfictions I've read with the French language used, yours has some of the best sentence structure. Really great, please write more FrUk!
ChocolateWhispersx chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Ahh, no, look at what you've done! I was doing well for myself by not crying at well-written fanfics for a good while now but then this one just stumbled into my life and tugged on every single string attached to my FrUK-loving heart! /such sobbing, many tissues/ ;;
You and your wonderful and almost flawless (sparing the few spelling errors/typos) writing have reduced me to a whimpering and tearful mess. I had a feeling from chapter 5 onwards that the ending wouldn't be all rainbows and sunshine and happiness but, dear god, did that ending feel like I'd just been confessed to and kissed with all the passion of a very passionate and loving Frenchman and then slapped hard in the face and buried alive with all of the malevolence and cruelty of an incredibly pissed off, possessive Englishman! That being said, I am a fool, much like Francis, because I have fallen in love with this fic and, therefore, I shall forgive you for playing with my heart like this.
Aurelio chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Thank you so much! I have read maybe two fan fictions that have made me cry and this was one of them. The scene at the end with Antonio and Gilbert... Just... Thanks.
Akiros chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
This is the saddest-happy ending I've ever read. Well, there was that DenNor one by KuroRiya (but that's besides to point. In her's, both of them pass away... Who wouldn't cry at that?), but this one is just as happy-sad. Mein Gott, I'm crying... So beautifully sad! *sobs*
Shiralala chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I'm crying in the middle of the night again...
I'd almost thought I was done after I finished Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart and Besame Mucho and Hummingbird but I was WRONG
;U;
WeirdOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is the SADDEST fanfiction I've ever read. No doubt. I cried like I did when I finished 'Angel Beats!' or maybe even 'Clannad'. You are simply a wonderful writer, and hope that you continue. I know that in contrast to today's date this is old, but it is simply fantastic and I feel you should be informed. :,) Thank you for sharing that MARVELOUS story. I look forward to more updates from you soon.
MagiMace chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
;; ARTHUR. COME BACK. This was depressing...
heir-of-mind chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Wonderful. I really like this story and the bittersweet ending. I wish you would have had a bit longer of a romance between Francis and Arthur. That seemed rushed. I mean, I could see Arthur loving him but a bit more time for Francis perhaps?

Thank you for the wonderful story.
LyckyDycky chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Jehrbedjdbdisk u made me cry. This was so sad. Make a sequel Francis will meet Arthur again?
FlyingLikeAButterfly chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Wow, just wow! This story is so amazing with a bittersweet ending!
IcarusWing chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
SO ADORABLE. THE END BROKE MY HEART. Yeah I really liked this except for the blasphemous stuff and as a religious person I don't like blasphemous stuff.