Reviews for Divine Intervention
Definitely heartbreaking... But it's so well written. What a bittersweet ending : it's stuff like this that makes me love FrUk
Okay, I'm not okay at all. This is heartbreaking, this is beautiful, well-written, you can't help but continue to read, cling to the story even if it breaks your heart. This is a masterpiece. I know you've wrote it a long time ago but clearly, it's my favorite FrUk fic, maybe my favorite fic in the whole english fandom

Tu es très douée. Merci beaucoup pour cette histoire :)
RaisinContradiction chapter 9 . 3/14
wow..this story sure is something owo Also shoot arthur, you may not be the best angel but you did yer job with flying white colors o3o be proud of that. Hope yer having a wonderful day author
FujoshiRangee chapter 9 . 2/22
Oh my god, I'm crying. That was so beautiful and artistic and it blew my mind with the elegant simplicity. I have no words except for wow.
ILikeTurtles chapter 6 . 1/4
Wait...Arthur's plane engineer was a stoic German.
Ludwig moved to England.

Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
mia730730 chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
So beautiful and well written, I cried at the end
I love it
Waterloo1224 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Oh my god. This was so sad, but so good. So good.
Sajit chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
omg. I just... I can't, sorry.

The story was BEAUTIFUL and I don't know what I should say, everything feels so in order that I can't complain about this.

Francis' memories about his friends are heartbreaking. I mean, he lost all his world in so little time. The only thing I wanna do is hold him and say that everything is alright.

Lizzi was lovely.

(Sorry my english... Greetings from Chile!)
Childoftomorrow chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
*cries* (it's 'mazing bro)
Flyingmintbunny208 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
This is great! I've been trying to find a FRUK fanfic that isn't creepy or weird for a while now (I've had some bad luck finding some) but this is amazing! I love the story, it's bittersweet, heartwarming and sad. Keep up the excellent work. :)
Heuress chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
This was beautiful! It very nearly drove me to tears, too- absolutely brilliant! This was so touching and the broship between the BTT was so heartwarming and heartbreaking all at the same time, the forbidden love between Francis and Arthur painfully sweet. There are no words to describe how much I love this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
This was to the point but not rushed; adorable yet full of angst too. This fic is amazing. The ending is beautiful and I felt so many emotions while reading this. I was somewhat close to crying which is a real achievement because I'm a heartless asshole, so kudos to you! I love Francis' and Arthur's relationship, it's so accurate! Other than the spelling and grammar errors, you are a brilliant writer. This story is old but still deserves more fame. I'll say it once and I'll say it again: This fic is amazing.
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I think I just got punched in my heart... Yeah, I got punched. That must be why I'm crying.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
;—; ur evil...im crying now...GOD DAMN YOU AND UR AMAZING WRITING SKILLS!