Reviews for A Secret Love
wardlyman chapter 5 . 4/4
What the honest fuck did I just read? I guess the ones that wanted to say something didn't and only left the lame fucks with their generic reviews of the 5k fics they have followed.

Nope, I'm not going to be generic.

This fucking author has some slut force her self on Edward, which for some reason makes bella mad enough to not talk to him for weeks, months on end until he gets a fucking injury caused by james. The author has Bella date for James up til prom and even has her go off with him.

All the way making Edward miserable. And james is a asshole no less, and the author NEVER gives him his comeuppance. There is no where in this story where Edward has a single bad thought about fucking Bella.

No exaggerating in anything I have typed.

The reviews for this fic are completely misleading on what you actually get.

This fic is a mess.
wardlyman chapter 4 . 4/4
Honestly... You have bella go in this phase for half a year then have them make for a half a year then have a girl sexually assault Edward and makes Bella run away... I bet she'll ignore him for years now for one kiss. *rolls eyes
mcamastow chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
cute story.
trushwilson chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I love this story! Thank you for posting it!
myhubbyissoedward chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
This was a sweet story
Pastiche Pen chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
I don't know what to say, other than one super long AWWWWWWWWWW.
chalk and cheese and jam chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
wow! i read fanfiction pretty much everyday and have done so for the past year but this is one of my ultimate favourites! i'm confused though, is that the end?
VampzRsexy chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Go on
SabLuvsLogan chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Great story are you finished with it though?
Boufant a.k.a IndiesR chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Loved it! It was too short, I want more. hahahaaha
Boufant a.k.a IndiesR chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
No! Jessica is such a slut! argh
Boufant a.k.a IndiesR chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Poor Edward...I'll be his best friend. *wink* hehehehe
Boufant a.k.a IndiesR chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Edward getting a hard-on was hilarious. Poor Bella, so sad missing her mom, good thing she has Edward for comfort. 2 Cute :)
Boufant a.k.a IndiesR chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Awe...how cute. Nice start. :)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
I'm so happy Edward got his HEA.

Finally they admitted what they truly felt for one for that!

For outtakes I don't know, how about another for them ;) or sometimes from them a little further in the future. Just anything for me to get some more of 'em.

This was so good! Just the right amount of everything...