Reviews for Out of the Blue
nykolespears chapter 2 . 6/17
As I read: lots of thoughts came to mind. Suddenly I thought about how the differences between a fan fiction and a book that is published. I like reading books but fan fictions are more wordy and a lot more freedom. Just a random thought. That slap was epic! :O seriously though. A part of me wonder if Noah told her at that moment because he wanted her to be all mad at him as much as he might be mad at himself for having that moment with Quinn. Her dads are cool :) Out of the Blue List: 1. The baby 2. Getting together 3. One of her dad is dark skinned. I feel bad for Punk having to deal with all that stuff. THe struggle is really. I get trippy about the W (Wedding) and the U (University) word. Rachel is so cute, I just want to her to be in a chibi form and just squeeze her really tightly.
nykolespears chapter 1 . 6/17
I do not know Glee very well so I was like what O.O but I really like this. XD I didn't expect a baby to come out of nowhere like that, at least not in this story. It was a easy read and flowed very nicely. Makes me wish I had hot cocoa awhile reading this.
ceberle chapter 55 . 6/13
ceberle chapter 38 . 6/12
sharbour0108 chapter 91 . 5/10
Love this. Is there more?
JaToya chapter 35 . 1/11
I was wondering how you were going to fill the rest of the chapters since all the major angst was handled early on.

Good plot device. The only issue I had was Ethan's actions. As a cop, why not just drive to the police station, or call it in and see of they could arrange for the van to be intercepted or tailed. Without proof I know the latter is a long shot but still... Why endanger Quinn at all?
Smytheberry1726 chapter 84 . 10/14/2015
I love this story so much. Hope there is a sequel. Loving this side of puckleberry. What songs did they use for regionals? Great song selections btw.
Smytheberry1726 chapter 57 . 10/12/2015
I kind of had a feeling that was going on with santana. And all I have to say is go rachel about damn time
Smytheberry1726 chapter 55 . 10/12/2015
OMG I'll be honest thus had me in tears. My daughter has been in Georgia since Thursday night with her dad and I live in Tennessee. She comes home today and I miss her like crazy. Baby & Rachel remind me of my daughter and i. My daughter is 3
Smytheberry1726 chapter 44 . 10/11/2015
I'm loving this story. I'm a single mom of a three yr old daughter born premature and this brings back memories of when I had my child. Amazing story
lesa.blazer chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
I've read all of your glee stories and really enjoy them please come back and continue please
SammiLoves2Write chapter 91 . 8/21/2015
This was adorable!
Guest chapter 91 . 6/8/2015
Please update your Puckleberry stories - I love them!
April chapter 91 . 3/6/2015
Any plans to continue your stories? Love the plot!
lololi chapter 91 . 3/2/2015
I know that it has been a long time since you updated, but I'm not ready to give up on this story just yet. I have loved it for so long and I wish you would update soon. I would love to read about the years when Noah is in the Navy and the years after. The relationship between Noah and Rachel is wonderful, and it got even better with Abby, I want to know what happens next.

BTW, I have read this story at least six times (all 600.000 words). You would make my day, if you added something new ;)
1,681 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »