Reviews for Out of the Blue
cbroekemeier chapter 91 . 5/3
Just finished re-reading this story again, it’s one of the best Puckleberry stories out. I hope you still plan on completing this even though it’s been about 5 years since an update
akd25101 chapter 74 . 2/28
I have reread this story so many times and keep finding myself wishing that I knew the ending
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 91 . 11/18/2017
Would love an update!
Guest chapter 91 . 9/22/2017
Please write more!
lesa.blazer chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
Please please please come back and continue this and other glee stories
donaldsonkatie1988 chapter 23 . 6/12/2017
Hi - I'm liking your story and I will enjoy reading the rest. Good job.
Just an observation of this chapter I feel like we are losing Puck/Noah's personality. I understand he is growing up and changing but it just feels like he is allowing too many others to push his mind this way and that way.

Like Finn and Rachels opinion on his Dad, their longing/guilt/desire felt too transferred to me. Their situation is not his, their regrets are not his. I understand the missing Dad coming back is added drama but it felt unnecessary and as though there is something being taken away from how strong Noah is and his desire for the baby.

Also like Rachel being upset about him driving away, it seems selfish, it's about his pain and turmoil not having to apologise to Rachel for wanting to cool off in private without an audience. I hope we see more independence and strength from Noah going forward.
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 91 . 4/26/2017
PLEASE UPDATE MORE!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
nykolespears chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
As I read: lots of thoughts came to mind. Suddenly I thought about how the differences between a fan fiction and a book that is published. I like reading books but fan fictions are more wordy and a lot more freedom. Just a random thought. That slap was epic! :O seriously though. A part of me wonder if Noah told her at that moment because he wanted her to be all mad at him as much as he might be mad at himself for having that moment with Quinn. Her dads are cool :) Out of the Blue List: 1. The baby 2. Getting together 3. One of her dad is dark skinned. I feel bad for Punk having to deal with all that stuff. THe struggle is really. I get trippy about the W (Wedding) and the U (University) word. Rachel is so cute, I just want to her to be in a chibi form and just squeeze her really tightly.
nykolespears chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I do not know Glee very well so I was like what O.O but I really like this. XD I didn't expect a baby to come out of nowhere like that, at least not in this story. It was a easy read and flowed very nicely. Makes me wish I had hot cocoa awhile reading this.
ceberle chapter 55 . 6/13/2016
bnocI
ceberle chapter 38 . 6/12/2016
b'"
sharbour0108 chapter 91 . 5/10/2016
Love this. Is there more?
JaToya chapter 35 . 1/11/2016
I was wondering how you were going to fill the rest of the chapters since all the major angst was handled early on.

Good plot device. The only issue I had was Ethan's actions. As a cop, why not just drive to the police station, or call it in and see of they could arrange for the van to be intercepted or tailed. Without proof I know the latter is a long shot but still... Why endanger Quinn at all?
Smytheberry1726 chapter 84 . 10/14/2015
I love this story so much. Hope there is a sequel. Loving this side of puckleberry. What songs did they use for regionals? Great song selections btw.
1,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »