Reviews for Sacrifices
Very well done!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
Great story!
Sirnonenath chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I love this fic so much! You nail the characterization of Will, Allan, Robin, Much. You are great at giving character insight.

I was so sorry tense while reading this. . .but glad it worked out in the end.
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Thank you! He's ok... :) wonderful story!
Jammeke chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I just noticed I didn't review this story before - but I have read and enjoyed it a few weeks ago. So now I'm catching up on the paperwork that comes with it. ~.

I always wondered what would have happened if Robin had taken the potion, and your version seems like a very plausible one. Even Robin can't just walk out of a guarded castle when poisoned, I think. I liked the rescue, the concern of the other gang members, John carrying Robin (that made for a beautiful picture in my head), the getting better part and the conversation between Will and Robin at the end of it all. So... yeah, I liked it all.

Thanks for writing this story.

~Jammeke
Questfan chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
I always wondered how that episode would have gone if Robin really had drunk the poison so now I know. Thanks for another great read.
charlie-becks chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
robins ok! YAY! Thank you for not killing him! :D Is this the complete end of the story?
jadey36 chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Thanks for finding the time to finish this gripping story. Of course we all knew Robin would make it, but the chapter was beautifully written none-the-less.
Kegel chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Aww, Robin wants his nice warm bed and some stew... well, he needs some comfort, too, sometimes, with all the Em-evilness around. Poor Will... he might feel uncomfortable in the gang.
LadyArcherfan chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Very gripping but I love how you can get into the characters' thoughts at the same time. As a fan of angst, I love it. Update soon? :)

-LAF
MarjattaK chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
*holds nose and wants to spit* !
jadey36 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Phew, Allan's got Robin out, albeit a rather wiffy way out. But at least now Robin stands a chance. Can't wait to read the final chapter.
Kegel chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
lol I love it. The conversation Allan is leading very one-sidedly. And poor Robin is totally out of it. Hope he does Allan (and Kegel) the favor and holds through :P
Love Jonas101 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Please keep this going. I like it. You got to get Allan and Robin back to the camp and soon. Please.
Kegel chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Poor Robin isn't even in this chapter. But poor Will.. who's fault it somewhat is, but not completely :P And Allan... now I want to see Allan begging Robin for forgiveness while Robin is kicking the bucket. Yeah, Kegel hasn't had her evil share for the day yet :P Em be nice and evil and update soon ;)