Reviews for The Silver Doe
THIS IS THE MOST GORGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER READ. THE BEST TAKE ON THE MARRIAGE LAW I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED, AND IT WAS UNSPEAKABLY LOVELY FOR SO MANY REASONS. THE RESTRAINT AND THE SECRETS OF THE PAST FOR BOTH SEVERUS AND HERMIONE COEXISTING WITH THEIR AFFECTION AND LOVE, THE AMAZING CHOICE OF NARRATOR, THE DAMN PATRONUS UGH THIS IS KILLING ME I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
notyetanotheralias chapter 1 . 3/8
How subtle and beautiful was their love!
mama123 chapter 1 . 2/28
Angsty but nice!
drasticactions chapter 1 . 2/15
oh this is so very touching.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I adore this, so sweet and moving. Wonderful.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story. I love how you wrote this from the perspective of their child, and so beautifully conveyed the transformation of Snape's patronus from the doe to the silver otter, the significance of which remains unknown to their children yet symbolic of the love he has finally developed for Hermione.
Arrion chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Your story is heartbreaking, I love that you tell it with their child
EvilBunnykins chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was a really beautiful story. I'm reading all of the ones on your profile, and I hope htat I'll see more like this! It's so freaking brilliant and nice and just wow
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Lovely!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
That was beautiful. That was one of the purest most romantic fics I have ever read!
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That was beautiful.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Such a bittersweet love story!
dancerforlife chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
i come back to this story every once in a while. it is a truly wonderful, well-crafted and inspiring story. i love it a lot! :)
Hariti12 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is terrific! Oh, I can only imagine. Oh.. How I long for all these.
dfda chapter 1 . 6/24/2013