Reviews for The Silver Doe
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 7/16
this always, always makes me cry.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/10
Oh, oh, oh *melts helplessly* This is too beautiful.
BlueWater5 chapter 1 . 3/14
weet story! Intricately crafted and beautifully written.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 3/3
Brilliant! Very bittersweet.
Marriage1988 chapter 1 . 2/14
So subtle and powerful. A beautiful and different perspective; a rare glimpse into the lives of the Snape family. Well done.
DreamaLirit chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
This is beautiful. It's a delightfully different way of writing about the Marriage Law idea, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Great job!
-Dreama
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
amazing! so well written! i loved the ending! stories like yours makes me ship snapex hermione even more!
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Beautiful story! So did Hermione loose her magic or just stop practicing?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
THIS IS THE MOST GORGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER READ. THE BEST TAKE ON THE MARRIAGE LAW I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED, AND IT WAS UNSPEAKABLY LOVELY FOR SO MANY REASONS. THE RESTRAINT AND THE SECRETS OF THE PAST FOR BOTH SEVERUS AND HERMIONE COEXISTING WITH THEIR AFFECTION AND LOVE, THE AMAZING CHOICE OF NARRATOR, THE DAMN PATRONUS UGH THIS IS KILLING ME I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
notyetanotheralias chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
How subtle and beautiful was their love!
mama123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Angsty but nice!
drasticactions chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
oh this is so very touching.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I adore this, so sweet and moving. Wonderful.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story. I love how you wrote this from the perspective of their child, and so beautifully conveyed the transformation of Snape's patronus from the doe to the silver otter, the significance of which remains unknown to their children yet symbolic of the love he has finally developed for Hermione.
Arrion chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Your story is heartbreaking, I love that you tell it with their child