Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Natxcracker chapter 4 . 5/2
This was FREAKING COOL! One of the best fanfics I've come across tbh. More so, I love how you've portrayed the Sisters of Battle (so far) as women who have their wits about them and not like some overly fanatical or 'excessively obsessed with their God-Emperor' kinda women.

And the way you portrayed the other factions was also very neat. It's really fun to read! _
Cooldude101011 chapter 17 . 4/15
Including chaos and the warp like this is getting a bit silly. At least the warp wouldn’t exist and chaos/the warp can’t effect the irl people and world. I mostly enjoyed the antics of the early chapters.
HighTreason25 chapter 33 . 1/10
Man, I barely know jack shit about 40K but I'm loving this fic 3
Eye Sword chapter 33 . 12/21/2020
Thank you for watching.
Sivartius chapter 33 . 12/16/2020
Please Please PLEASE write more. I really enjoy this.
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
O fac, it's wonderful XD.
PaladinSans chapter 33 . 10/4/2020
I NEED MOAR
RandomGuest chapter 5 . 9/22/2020
There must be a 40k Cast react to Dawn Of War/Play Dawn Of War I MUST SEE IT
Hello chapter 33 . 9/13/2020
Are you evergonna finish this story?
Please upload chapter 33 . 8/23/2020
A new chapter
valhalan guardsman chapter 33 . 7/13/2020
can we like, get any kind of update on this fanfic? either tell us that its 100% dead, or make an update, please
Are you ok chapter 33 . 7/4/2020
We’re are you? This is a great story pls don’t give up on it
Guest chapter 31 . 5/25/2020
"Bracer" aka Cerabrate, will soon find out that one cannot run from Ainz justice. Really looking forward to seeing him getting what he deserves. He went from fighting beastmen to save his Kingdom to selling people to them.

Thanks for all the updates, really made memorial day memorable.
heavenly777protector chapter 21 . 5/18/2020
OI BIG BOSS ROGUE VECTOR, WHEN ARE DA BOYZ GONNA AV A LARF? AN IF IT'S POSSIBLE, CAN WE GET A SCOTTISH ORK BOI, BECAUSE ORANGE UNZ MIGHT GO FASTA!
BowmanW chapter 14 . 5/10/2020
I understand that this is your fanfiction and you are writing what you want to write, but I really found it a shame that this fanfiction seems to be going for a more serious angle as the story progresses. I was hoping it would stay in the relatively light hearted realm and be a lot more comedy focused as the designated 'Humor' genre of this fanfiction would imply.

Yes, I do know how silly it is to be reading a Warhammer 40k fanfiction and to not expect some grim topics and scenes to come up. I'm not actually a proper fan of Warhammer, just randomly came upon this fanfiction out of pure chance, so that might explain things a bit.

Saying that, this fanfiction is still great, but I will be dropping it here mostly because I felt that the story is straying from its initial focus and I came to read a comedy driven story, not a story with some pretty serious story moments.

TL:DR: I hate drama and I find it a shame that things are getting more serious.