Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Rexsnipspercabeth chapter 33 . 6/29
I absolutely love this story had me rolling with laughter!
jovanni0427 chapter 7 . 6/17
wait whut? I'm like 80% sure that the necrons the selfs beat the shit out of the Ctan for enslaving them, what third party are we talking about? is this just your head canon or something?
Mantha065 chapter 33 . 5/17
I know I'm nearly a decade late, but...I don't suppose there's gonna be any more to this story? It was alright, if goofy and clunky at times. I'm certainly invested in the story and characters, and as unlikely as it would be, I'd love to see this story be revived.
merendinoemiliano chapter 33 . 1/8
Awesome story with great usage of comedy and action. Best of luck with everything and happy new year.
keller.blair1 chapter 20 . 8/1/2021
Haha the emperor a woman now that's funny
Natxcracker chapter 4 . 5/2/2021
This was FREAKING COOL! One of the best fanfics I've come across tbh. More so, I love how you've portrayed the Sisters of Battle (so far) as women who have their wits about them and not like some overly fanatical or 'excessively obsessed with their God-Emperor' kinda women.

And the way you portrayed the other factions was also very neat. It's really fun to read! _
Cooldude101011 chapter 17 . 4/15/2021
Including chaos and the warp like this is getting a bit silly. At least the warp wouldn’t exist and chaos/the warp can’t effect the irl people and world. I mostly enjoyed the antics of the early chapters.
HighTreason25 chapter 33 . 1/10/2021
Man, I barely know jack shit about 40K but I'm loving this fic 3
Eye Sword chapter 33 . 12/21/2020
Thank you for watching.
Sivartius chapter 33 . 12/16/2020
Please Please PLEASE write more. I really enjoy this.
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
O fac, it's wonderful XD.
PaladinSans chapter 33 . 10/4/2020
I NEED MOAR
RandomGuest chapter 5 . 9/22/2020
There must be a 40k Cast react to Dawn Of War/Play Dawn Of War I MUST SEE IT
Hello chapter 33 . 9/13/2020
Are you evergonna finish this story?
Please upload chapter 33 . 8/23/2020