Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Fanfiction Scrutinizer chapter 1 . 9/6/2019
Hot take: I felt this story really lost its charm when it started deviating from the whole toy narrative and into "stakes are high, let's save the universe from Chaos", increasingly jarring when the God Emperor was introduced into the body of a little girl. The human characters, save Michael, are annoying also; dare I say borderline unnecessary.

This would've performed much better as a slice of life and it's lack of pulse shows.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2019
Something for the past chapters. There are some sections that need scene breaks. Otherwise it's good.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2019
I enjoyed that u used the cultist voice from Dawn of War, and the Vader quote was expertly timed!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2019
Holy crap, if there ever was a three stooges AND Bruce Lee movie, I would lose my mind! Some incidental typos, but made for a great read!
And Boblee, the Eldar ranger? Someone has been watching 'Shooter'
Guest chapter 33 . 6/26/2019
I almost think it would be fitting for Michael to groan and say “Dammit, I’m Malcador, aren’t I?” upon being knighted only for Emma to respond “Malcador wasn’t even born until the 24th millennium, man.”
9leven chapter 4 . 6/25/2019
How old is this? I love it!
Malgrath chapter 33 . 6/8/2019
this was a nice bonding moment
Malgrath chapter 24 . 6/7/2019
you know, if Rose wasn't a Slaanshi cultist i think Micheal could see bringing her home at the end night.
Lord Damon Darkfyre chapter 33 . 4/17/2019
This story has been making me laugh all goddamn day, and finding it hasn't been updated since 2014 when i look at the update date, because I want more of this delightful little treat, kinda pissed me off, since not doing so is LITERALLY criminal, and the God Empress herself should smite you for failing to show her in her proper glory as a young child named Emma (awesome ending to the last chapter btw). Please update soon, and hope you are alright. Favorites and followed, just in case.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
As amazing as this story is I feel like we have been left hanging I can only hope the you continue this or are even alive at this point cause we really need closure on this story
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2019
This has got to be the SINGLE most ridiculous piece of Warhammer 40K literature EVER devised!

I f***ing love IT!
Lon35hadow chapter 33 . 1/12/2019
Shame this story's been dead for the past few years. I enjoyed it. Still, it's got a favorite and (possibly misplaced)follow from me.
Ender001 chapter 33 . 1/4/2019
It'd be interesting to see Vincent live up to his species designation as Homo sapiens titanicus. Put on some metal plates, a few gun systems, and boom. Home made Titan.
Friziania chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
I just saw the title and was like... Okay Ima see this RIGHT NOW. Cause I love stories when toys come to life and beat the living heck out of their owners. Unless that owner is me... Then bring the vaccum cleaner cause it sucked up all my miniatures once... RIP.