Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Monshroud chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
Err, not to be nitpicky, but I was under the impression that the Emperor frowned on the idea of being considered a God.

But besides that, great update! Can't wait to read more!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
A worthy return. I'll have to backtrack a little to figure out precisely what's going on but I remember enough.
oldtimeydude chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
It's alive? IT'S ALIVE! Hot damn I hope this is good news update-wise. A little worried on what you mean by endgame though. And Emma did that on purpose for a reason aside from fun.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
HA! Anyway, it's wonderful to see thia back.
Raja-Ulat chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
God Emperor or not, Emma is just plain adorable at the last part. XD

Still, the fact that the Horus Heresy was the least damaging/terrible/horrific of possible choices... damn.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
DUDE! That was awsome! I love how Emma is speaking 'heresy' for talking smak about the 'Lords of Terra', but at the same time isn't because she's 'the freakin' God Emperor of Mankind and all that'. And then she goes and makes Michael second only to her in authority. That is going to make things SO interesting in the near future that it isn't even funny... Okay, I'll admit, it's funny, hilarious even. My point still stands though. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.
Vermin-lord chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
Hurrah for updates, hope to see more of your stuff soon
Dairegh chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Best line of the chapter: now dats a lotta dakka.
That actually made me laugh out loud, and these days that takes a bit. :p
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
As glad as I am to see this pop back up, I'm afraid there are really only two things I can say about this.
Firstly, how awkward must it be to swear oaths when your god is _right there_. I mean,, for example;
"Emperor's teeth!"
"Oh, is there something stuck in them?"
"Uh... yes. It's gone now, though. Bye!"
Secondly - God save us all from sovereign beings with a sense of humour.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
LOL, but wouldnt that be "Its good to be emperor?"
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
This chapter was outright cute, weird, but cute.

Still though, why not have Vincent ask a very important question to Emma, as in asking her if the Dark age of Tech were somehow prevented from ending or at least the tech like the STC's be hidden away somewhere that only the Emperor would know and be able to retrieve. could the Imperium have been better off in the long-run than it is currently.

Also have them ask the tech-priests why they try to centralize technology instead of spreading it around.

Or how was it possible for her to have beaten up a C-tan in the middle ages and sent it to mars when there was no technology around to get there.

And speaking of the 40k universe, have them ask, how and why information from the dark future even came into the past and was turned into a hobby that everyone thinks is either a game or a joke.

I have always wondered what the Mini's actual feelings were concerning the whole fact that their entire hellish existence in the future, is only considered a game and a hobby in the 21st century.

It would be good to clear up those loose ends, I think.

P.S. Sohm should not be saying My god, he should be speaking more Imperial like, Like saying, "By the Throne, what have I done." The Emperor is still the heart of his and the Imperials religion afterall.

The cute, and amusing Emma is awesome, but I think its best to have her help clear up the loose ends before the next fight against Chaos.
Yoshtar chapter 33 . 1/14/2014

*bows down* by the emperors holy underpants, may we be delivered from this, the era of silence
cormalin chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
Innuendo [check]
Massive plot twist [check]
Ramifications [... processing]
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
For some reason Emma reminds me of Ophis from Highschool DxD
AlwaysBetOnVoid chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
Sirius Black-"I did my waiting! Seven Years of it! In Azkaban!"

Good to have you back