Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Lord Dudenheim chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
About 5 years late but I had great time reading it. Nicely thought out all around. Can't wait for the next chapters
Where the gras is greener chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
Hullo! I don't remember if I already reviewed this story once, but I did read it at some time in the past. I just don't know when.

Be that as it may, so far I didn't exactly like the Omake chapters, simply for their length. I gather your points being made, and the humour therein, but most often they did not warrant a whole chapter, in my opinion. Some events could be rather addressed or happen in the background with the humour either being inferred by the parts left unsaid or something in that vein.

Take the malfunctioningly teleporting Urual for example. You could have him mention in one paragraph the warp coordinates are all wrong or something. Then, a few paragraphs or pages later, have him running scared from the baths of the space elves screaming at the top of his lungs "wrong coordinates" or something. Which is in turn later followed by Zara relaxing in her tent, only to be disturbed by *warp sound* and Urual dejectedly muttering "not again…"

I hope you see what I am getting at?

Be that as it may, the original reason I post on this chapter in particular is… more stylistic than anything else. When Michael addresses Alice' question in regards to Batals presence and identity he answers with "The one the knife possessed."
My brain is currently not up to the task to formulate the sentence in a way to make it funnily ambiguous as to who possessed whom – Batal was in (physical) possession of the knife, but had in turn be (demonically) possessed by the knife.

Alas, my time is up and I'm off to study again.
Orkyest orkboy chapter 33 . 3/8/2014
Dude, this is really really freaking funny and awesome. Please write some more!
CapitalClassShip chapter 33 . 2/28/2014
Wonder How everyone will react if they Hear the Music of HMKids their Music is Based on Warhammer 40k.
and Emma i would love ot see her reaction to the videos of "If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech device" by Bruva Alfabusa on Youtube.
Filthy Weeabu Trash chapter 33 . 2/26/2014
I LIKE THIS EMPRAH. S(HE?)'S A CHILL SOB
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
funny!
Gear-2557 chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
I get the feeling that the other factions (especially the Eldar) are laughing their $$es off at the whole scenario that Michael and Sohm created.
Xunzar chapter 33 . 2/3/2014
I've enjoyed the story so far and eagerly await more. I've noticed a handful of typos in the last couple chapters that were not present in early parts, so I'm thinking that you've been more rushed than usual (or just more than before, anyway).

Let's see.

Zara. Fun character. I have no idea where she's going with any of this, but it interests me immensely to see how she and Michael will get along given their current relationship of hate/love depending on the hour.

Emma. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. She can be interesting. And I wonder if she can change things now that she has, in effect, another shot by seeing exactly what comes about from Horus's defection. Or maybe it will still be the best choice.

Batel. I'm hoping she'll get developed more. Ditto that for Alice.

I could go on and on, but I think I will leave off with my observations about mind-combat. What is required to be a successful mind-combatant are the following: the idea of adamantium (which by definition is indestructible) inscribed with hexagramic wards, and the idea of a device capable of producing a focused beam of continuous gamma radiation. After that, everything else is rather superfluous.
hotelsoap177 chapter 33 . 2/2/2014
ITS ALIVE!

I'm glad you got back into this, its simply MAGNIFICENT. GLORIOUS. This is one of those few stories you read and then jizz, then favorite and put it up in the hall of GLORY AND FABULOUS.
Xunzar chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Cain references! Yes! And the Omake was definitely fun.
Xunzar chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
*chuckles* Zara amuses me in her own tsundere sort of way.
Xunzar chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
So far, this is a blast. I admit that the best line is "bagpipes of creation". So wonderfully irreverent.
Luka chapter 31 . 1/28/2014
This is a amazing story can't wait for it to be finished!
The Archivist of Eternity chapter 33 . 1/23/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaand Great! It's back! It's back with a few grammatical and spelling errors, but its back none the less!
sandcrawlr chapter 33 . 1/22/2014
Lol

All I can do is laugh. Great to see an update. Keep up the writing!
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »