Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Anon1 chapter 32 . 8/28/2013
I know it's been over a year since the last update but I really miss this story, and I remember that in the first few chapters that Michel said that he had given most of his figurines to someone else, truth be told it always bothered me that we never found out what happened to them (like if they came to life too.) As always it saddens me to see great stories like this one go out with a whisper instead of the blaze of glory that they deserve.
SuperTechmarine chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
I loved the story until i hit the brick wall known as Chapter 30-31, Everything single other chapter was funny, full of interesting characters, full of purpose and identity. 30-31 was rather confusing, unnecessary and frankly didnt do much to the plot.

Also no updates for a more than a year, dead much?
Big fan chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
Ok, you said you were back, but still no updates to this story. Please update soon!
1nconceivable chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god when they were in the garage Jane picked up the Eldar I nearly spit out my drink. Thankfully I didn't but I laughed for a good 5 minutes. Keep up the good work. This is by far the funniest Warhammer story I've read in a while. :)
1nconceivable chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
Bravo! I love all the hidden references and witty comebacks from all the characters. My new favorite is "THOUGH I FACE THE SHADOWS OF THE WARP,I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL, I SHALL FEAR NO FOE! FOR I HAVE MOAR DAKKA THAN YOU, BITCHES!". I am LOVING this story. :D
High Priest chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
...
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
I require moar
TrevorBerryhill chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
by the way, it would seem that the Necrons were lost lol
Trevor Berryhill chapter 32 . 5/24/2013
hey man. I first stumbled upon your "Toy Hammer" story about a year or so ago, but recently i was on CQ and bored as hell. (CQ is "Charge of Quarters", basically i stay up all night at the barracks making sure the privates don't kill each other, or set the place on fire) and I remembered that there was this fan fic of my favorite book universe. so I read through since last Sunday (May 19th) and finish it tonight (May 24th). I decided not to comment until I read the last page.

1) I REALLY enjoyed what you have so far. the concept is completely original. And i love how you delve into each character's personality and nuances. the story building and development progresses in a flow that's easy to keep up with.

2) As a Veteran I think you can explain a battle pretty damn accurately. i get into the shooting, the explosions, and the general chaos that goes on through out his house and yard. It's completely engrossing and damn near impossible to put down my phone during those scenes.

3) The addition of the (future) Emperor of Mankind through a delightful curve ball into the mix, and as a young girl! WHAT? it does make for some fun if not outright enjoyable readying.

4) I'm not too big on some of the slower parts. i understand that they are necessary, and in many books i enjoy those parts as much as the action packed scenes. but with your writting it seems you lose interest and rush it to get to the parts you'd like to write about more... which loses my attention, and I imagine a few other readers as well. you get what i mean there?

5) I'm not big on how the dreamscape works. i do understand how it's vital to the story, but it kinda seems slapped together unlike the rest of your story. maybe that's how you want it, and in that case ignore this critique, but if i happened to hit the nail there maybe a bit of forethought into how it works, and why it even exists could help you in this department.

in any case it is YOUR story, and I am a HUGE fan. i used a typical AAR format (3 sustains 3 improves) except i couldn't think of a 3rd improve. actually just because of this story i'm going to register to follow/favorite you so i can read the new chapters as they come out. if you could use someone to bounce an idea off of feel free to facebook me. Trevor Berryhill . i'd be glad and heppy to contribute anything to this amazing and fun story :D
Dat Spikey Git chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I feel sorry for poor Urual... Aaaaawwwwww.
dragoon109 chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
He doesn't act like the other mon-keigh. He's brash, he has an overwhelming desire to impress me onto various objects... yet he doesn't have that arrogance the mon-keigh we have known over centuries seem to call their 'rights'."

i dont understand what is it she saying?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
I love this story!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
Wow. those are some heavy losses!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 23 . 4/24/2013
But what about the Knights?
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
Eats your dreams? I dare them to try, my mindscape's not somewhere you want to be the aggressor in... not much survives my war dreams...
815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »