Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Drunken Diomedes chapter 2 . 8/16
Ztupid 'umie killed da orky boyz!
anamorery58 chapter 26 . 8/11
lots of 3 from me babe!
anamorery58 chapter 4 . 8/9
anamorery58 chapter 1 . 8/9
Sellsword Oscar chapter 2 . 7/23
This is epic
Star Fox mk1 chapter 33 . 7/4
your Fanfiction Was The First Mini Hammer Fiction I Read And It's Still My Favorite So I Eagerly Await The Next Chapter.
SandMan12 chapter 33 . 6/26
Update pls this has been the greatest story that i have read in weeks
Dakkaboy123 chapter 1 . 5/3
Fucking hilarious and i am huge fan of 40k so looking forward to this
Sovietshadow chapter 31 . 3/23
I rather liked chapter 30's 4th wall confusion. A little strange when first read, but easily sorted out when one realizes what you have done. Exellent physcological effect. Bravo.
Sovietshadow chapter 29 . 3/19
Man it's so sad that you lost steam on this project. It's really good, and I wish there was more of it. You say you're losing ideas to write about, but that's the joy, isn't it? Fanfiction. The breath and creed of this site. Write what you want, when you want. (And) (aha, managed to avoid that pesky conjunction!) if you ever find yourself running short on topics, just make a new omake or two and spin off from there (the WH40K universe kinda thrives on that as a whole, being a wargame franchise and all). Please keep up the great work, for the fans :)
Sovietshadow chapter 3 . 3/15
This is hilarious. I want so much more of this please
King Spoot chapter 33 . 2/10
Hopefully this is continued.
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 2/5
THIS is the story I was looking for... I found another that was a mock of this one, and I must say, now I can give the proper commendations to the CORRECT author!

I read this story 2 years back, and unfortunately, as I had always used my phone to read stories, I didn't get the chance to fav or follow this remarkable story. Now however, I will be rereading it, as well as reading the additional storyline you have surely added since then! Amazing story by the way... took me a few hundred stories, and then a mock story, a look through a few favorite lists, and I finally have found this story... time for a good read!
Goerman chapter 33 . 2/2
YES! I thought this had died. It hasn't. Yay! Good chapter. Loved the beginning. Innuendos out the ass.
836 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »