Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Destroyer Of Skulls chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Blood Ravens?... Bolt. Down. EVERYTHING!
Frankie The Abridged Reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Great Story, like how it smoothly written
Teh reviewer chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
if i used creative license as an excuse for anything, then i'd be A FUCKING TERRIBLE WRITER, now wouldn't I? your forgetting ONE thing about Orks.

Their means of reproduction...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
space marines know NO fear. I doubt for the sake of "being civilized" that they would stop fighting, pretty sure they would start fighting Micheal to the death even. But their is such thing as being polite, which the Ultramarines are known to be-most of the time. The Salamanders and Celestial Lions are probably the most understanding and caring chapters out there, unlike the Dark Angels and Black Templars, who would kill you if you so much as LOOK at them funny.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/25/2016
I absolutely love this story, but I'm afraid that it's dead. That's a real shame in my opinion, but it's your story and your life. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 33 . 5/23/2016
i hope this story still lives.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/5/2016
Perhaps the best thing I've ever read using 40k.
conspiracy keanu chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
Calling it now Michael is Malcador
Bob chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Inspired by similar fanfics? With one?
Reply please.
Iryerris chapter 33 . 12/20/2015
Wasn't the Emps pretty anal though about being called a god? Rather out of character to do something like that.

Still though, this is a rather fun read. Hope you continue to update it. Need resolution to the WTWT, after all.

On a somewhat related note, why not have your characters react to the "If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device" series? I think it'd be pretty fun to see how the races would react to it.
Wombatman99 chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
*claps vigorously* I applaud thee good sir/madam! Very well done!
Guest39084708D chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
Now imagine all that with Warhammer Fantasy.
Glorhillarious.
Guest29047620D chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
Here's yo mon' hon', an' no' shadapp.
Guest04802486D chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Way to kill the mood, cliffhanger,
Guest29562063H chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Y'know, for peeps who are used to follow orders they aren't doin' a great job of doin' so.
PS: 10 thrones on Emma being Tzeentch controlled.
862 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »