Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Crazy Redwood chapter 33 . 8/26/2015
This has really been a fun read. You did great with the action scenes, and the humor is a ton of fun. I do kinda lose who is who sometimes, but that's probably my fault. I hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Awesome
Empty Promise chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Awsome!
Intergalactic Space Potato chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Ztupid 'umie killed da orky boyz!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/16/2015
MOAR
Sellsword Oscar chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
This is epic
Libatis chapter 33 . 7/4/2015
your Fanfiction Was The First Mini Hammer Fiction I Read And It's Still My Favorite So I Eagerly Await The Next Chapter.
SandMan12 chapter 33 . 6/26/2015
Update pls this has been the greatest story that i have read in weeks
Dakkaboy123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Fucking hilarious and i am huge fan of 40k so looking forward to this
Sovietshadow chapter 31 . 3/23/2015
I rather liked chapter 30's 4th wall confusion. A little strange when first read, but easily sorted out when one realizes what you have done. Exellent physcological effect. Bravo.
Sovietshadow chapter 29 . 3/19/2015
Man it's so sad that you lost steam on this project. It's really good, and I wish there was more of it. You say you're losing ideas to write about, but that's the joy, isn't it? Fanfiction. The breath and creed of this site. Write what you want, when you want. (And) (aha, managed to avoid that pesky conjunction!) if you ever find yourself running short on topics, just make a new omake or two and spin off from there (the WH40K universe kinda thrives on that as a whole, being a wargame franchise and all). Please keep up the great work, for the fans :)
Sovietshadow chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
This is hilarious. I want so much more of this please
854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »