Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
DaLintyMan chapter 33 . 1/14
I never believed I would see this day... Toyhammer has updated once more.

Praise the Omnissiah!

And it seemed alright to me.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 33 . 1/14
OMG you're not dead!

Anyway, uh... doesn't that make him Warmaster?
Jigoku no Yami chapter 33 . 1/14
been a while i do admit. was actually surprised to see a notification. Glad to see it is still going. Can not wait for more!
linkhyrule5 chapter 33 . 1/14
I double took so many times this chapter.

Once when it updated at all, heh :P.

Once when Emma started being the Emperor.

Once when Michael compared her to classic adolescent.

And then /all the laughing/ through the "knighting ceremony". Can't reach my shoulder, ahahahah.
Monshroud chapter 33 . 1/14
Err, not to be nitpicky, but I was under the impression that the Emperor frowned on the idea of being considered a God.

But besides that, great update! Can't wait to read more!
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 33 . 1/14
A worthy return. I'll have to backtrack a little to figure out precisely what's going on but I remember enough.
oldtimeydude chapter 33 . 1/14
It's alive? IT'S ALIVE! Hot damn I hope this is good news update-wise. A little worried on what you mean by endgame though. And Emma did that on purpose for a reason aside from fun.
cyko2041 chapter 33 . 1/14
HA! Anyway, it's wonderful to see thia back.
Raja-Ulat chapter 33 . 1/14
God Emperor or not, Emma is just plain adorable at the last part. XD

Still, the fact that the Horus Heresy was the least damaging/terrible/horrific of possible choices... damn.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 33 . 1/14
DUDE! That was awsome! I love how Emma is speaking 'heresy' for talking smak about the 'Lords of Terra', but at the same time isn't because she's 'the freakin' God Emperor of Mankind and all that'. And then she goes and makes Michael second only to her in authority. That is going to make things SO interesting in the near future that it isn't even funny... Okay, I'll admit, it's funny, hilarious even. My point still stands though. Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Deus tecum.
Vermin-lord chapter 33 . 1/14
Hurrah for updates, hope to see more of your stuff soon
Dairegh chapter 2 . 1/14
Best line of the chapter: now dats a lotta dakka.
That actually made me laugh out loud, and these days that takes a bit. :p
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 33 . 1/14
As glad as I am to see this pop back up, I'm afraid there are really only two things I can say about this.
Firstly, how awkward must it be to swear oaths when your god is _right there_. I mean,, for example;
"Emperor's teeth!"
"Oh, is there something stuck in them?"
"Uh... yes. It's gone now, though. Bye!"
Secondly - God save us all from sovereign beings with a sense of humour.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 33 . 1/14
LOL, but wouldnt that be "Its good to be emperor?"
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 33 . 1/14
This chapter was outright cute, weird, but cute.

Still though, why not have Vincent ask a very important question to Emma, as in asking her if the Dark age of Tech were somehow prevented from ending or at least the tech like the STC's be hidden away somewhere that only the Emperor would know and be able to retrieve. could the Imperium have been better off in the long-run than it is currently.

Also have them ask the tech-priests why they try to centralize technology instead of spreading it around.

Or how was it possible for her to have beaten up a C-tan in the middle ages and sent it to mars when there was no technology around to get there.

And speaking of the 40k universe, have them ask, how and why information from the dark future even came into the past and was turned into a hobby that everyone thinks is either a game or a joke.

I have always wondered what the Mini's actual feelings were concerning the whole fact that their entire hellish existence in the future, is only considered a game and a hobby in the 21st century.

It would be good to clear up those loose ends, I think.

P.S. Sohm should not be saying My god, he should be speaking more Imperial like, Like saying, "By the Throne, what have I done." The Emperor is still the heart of his and the Imperials religion afterall.

The cute, and amusing Emma is awesome, but I think its best to have her help clear up the loose ends before the next fight against Chaos.
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »