Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
MOAR
SSOscar chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
This is epic
Libatis chapter 33 . 7/4/2015
your Fanfiction Was The First Mini Hammer Fiction I Read And It's Still My Favorite So I Eagerly Await The Next Chapter.
SandMan12 chapter 33 . 6/26/2015
Update pls this has been the greatest story that i have read in weeks
Dakkaboy123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Fucking hilarious and i am huge fan of 40k so looking forward to this
Sovietshadow chapter 31 . 3/23/2015
I rather liked chapter 30's 4th wall confusion. A little strange when first read, but easily sorted out when one realizes what you have done. Exellent physcological effect. Bravo.
Sovietshadow chapter 29 . 3/19/2015
Man it's so sad that you lost steam on this project. It's really good, and I wish there was more of it. You say you're losing ideas to write about, but that's the joy, isn't it? Fanfiction. The breath and creed of this site. Write what you want, when you want. (And) (aha, managed to avoid that pesky conjunction!) if you ever find yourself running short on topics, just make a new omake or two and spin off from there (the WH40K universe kinda thrives on that as a whole, being a wargame franchise and all). Please keep up the great work, for the fans :)
Sovietshadow chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
This is hilarious. I want so much more of this please
El Spoot chapter 33 . 2/10/2015
Hopefully this is continued.
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
THIS is the story I was looking for... I found another that was a mock of this one, and I must say, now I can give the proper commendations to the CORRECT author!

I read this story 2 years back, and unfortunately, as I had always used my phone to read stories, I didn't get the chance to fav or follow this remarkable story. Now however, I will be rereading it, as well as reading the additional storyline you have surely added since then! Amazing story by the way... took me a few hundred stories, and then a mock story, a look through a few favorite lists, and I finally have found this story... time for a good read!
Goerman chapter 33 . 2/2/2015
YES! I thought this had died. It hasn't. Yay! Good chapter. Loved the beginning. Innuendos out the ass.
Rapidfyrez chapter 25 . 1/20/2015
Wow... lot of dead.

I'll admit, the mind war saga dragged on way too long for me. I felt it kept retreading the same ground over and over and over... The end was enjoyable though, good development and a nice ending... for Warhammer 40K anyway.

Also, the sexual tension between Michael and Zara could probably be cut with a knife at this point, couldn't it?
Aronim chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
Wow, turning dark. Still entertaining though.
Aronim chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
This is hysterical. And even the more serious chapters manage some humor so the tag is appropriate.
DoodlePeach chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Amazing piece of work... I do hope you will continue this fic, however unlikely that may seem :(
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »