Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Yoshtar chapter 33 . 1/14
HOLY SHIT! TOYHAMMER MOTHERF*CKING UPDATED!

*bows down* by the emperors holy underpants, may we be delivered from this, the era of silence
cormalin chapter 33 . 1/14
Innuendo [check]
Massive plot twist [check]
Ramifications [... processing]
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 33 . 1/14
For some reason Emma reminds me of Ophis from Highschool DxD
AlwaysBetOnVoid chapter 33 . 1/14
Sirius Black-"I did my waiting! Seven Years of it! In Azkaban!"

Good to have you back
Rundivyn chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
The Thousand Sons is under the control of Magnus not Ahriman. Ahriman is a powerful sorcerer who was in essence the second in command of the Legion. After the fall of their world, Ahriman cast a spell? that was meant to keep the Legion alive forever. That spell? back fired and bound their souls to their armor with only the most powerful of members not becoming mindless drones. He was then cast out for it and I believe that canon says that he is still trying to make up for that.
HUNG DEAD SCREAMING chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love it!
Luke and Leia chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
Nice Star Wars reference!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2013
My bro just told me about this fic, so I spent the past several days reading up on it. What I read was among the most awesome things I've read to date on this site.

I've also noticed that this fic hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you're still working on it. It seems too good to just leave as it is.

(here's hoping that the delay is actually a preparation for a 200K word chapter)
MyRandomName chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
Great story
hotelsoap177 chapter 32 . 9/4/2013
Hey Rouge, are you still updating this story on spacebattles forums? I haven't seen any updates on the forum so... Is Toyhammer dead?
Anon1 chapter 32 . 8/28/2013
I know it's been over a year since the last update but I really miss this story, and I remember that in the first few chapters that Michel said that he had given most of his figurines to someone else, truth be told it always bothered me that we never found out what happened to them (like if they came to life too.) As always it saddens me to see great stories like this one go out with a whisper instead of the blaze of glory that they deserve.
SuperTechmarine chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
I loved the story until i hit the brick wall known as Chapter 30-31, Everything single other chapter was funny, full of interesting characters, full of purpose and identity. 30-31 was rather confusing, unnecessary and frankly didnt do much to the plot.

Also no updates for a more than a year, dead much?
Big fan chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
Ok, you said you were back, but still no updates to this story. Please update soon!
1nconceivable chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god when they were in the garage Jane picked up the Eldar I nearly spit out my drink. Thankfully I didn't but I laughed for a good 5 minutes. Keep up the good work. This is by far the funniest Warhammer story I've read in a while. :)
1nconceivable chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
Bravo! I love all the hidden references and witty comebacks from all the characters. My new favorite is "THOUGH I FACE THE SHADOWS OF THE WARP,I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL, I SHALL FEAR NO FOE! FOR I HAVE MOAR DAKKA THAN YOU, BITCHES!". I am LOVING this story. :D
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »