Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Sovietshadow chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
This is hilarious. I want so much more of this please
El Spoot chapter 33 . 2/10/2015
Hopefully this is continued.
Wolfsalvo chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
THIS is the story I was looking for... I found another that was a mock of this one, and I must say, now I can give the proper commendations to the CORRECT author!

I read this story 2 years back, and unfortunately, as I had always used my phone to read stories, I didn't get the chance to fav or follow this remarkable story. Now however, I will be rereading it, as well as reading the additional storyline you have surely added since then! Amazing story by the way... took me a few hundred stories, and then a mock story, a look through a few favorite lists, and I finally have found this story... time for a good read!
Goerman chapter 33 . 2/2/2015
YES! I thought this had died. It hasn't. Yay! Good chapter. Loved the beginning. Innuendos out the ass.
Rapidfyrez chapter 25 . 1/20/2015
Wow... lot of dead.

I'll admit, the mind war saga dragged on way too long for me. I felt it kept retreading the same ground over and over and over... The end was enjoyable though, good development and a nice ending... for Warhammer 40K anyway.

Also, the sexual tension between Michael and Zara could probably be cut with a knife at this point, couldn't it?
Aronim chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
Wow, turning dark. Still entertaining though.
Aronim chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
This is hysterical. And even the more serious chapters manage some humor so the tag is appropriate.
DoodlePeach chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Amazing piece of work... I do hope you will continue this fic, however unlikely that may seem :(
chicken hawk chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Can you make it 40 chapters it would be badass
Aern chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Amazing Story!
Septon chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I have read this story twice now, twice I have now been saddened by the fact that it will seemingly never be completed. The pacing is great, the characters are vivid and your descriptions are great. Which makes it even harder to know that this will never be finished it seems.
Anyways...Great story man one of the best that I have read on FF.

Cheers
Sept.
Torlo50 chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
I really enjoy this story, and I just got done re-reading it, but seriously... update please!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
Lesson Learned: Don't tempt your God(dess) when (S/)He's in front of you.
Cerjek chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
Amazing work! I hope you are going to continue writing this. Absolutely amazing. I wonder what happened to them necrons...
anommalcolm chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Where can I find more stories like this one? Miniatures coming to life...
855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »