Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Lord of the Trees chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter, but who are Miles and Emma? Have they been seen before in the story or are they new?
S058 chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Ohh, Hell yes! Chaos, TIME TO RUN FROM THE LIGHT OF THE EMPEROR! Nice job as always!
DaemonWelsh chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
Great story. Cant wait for the rest of it.

I also would love to see some Tyrannid action, but if not, that fine too.
SGT.CJC chapter 19 . 4/8/2010
Indeed! There never is nor never will be a flawless victory, but I was only meaning the main characters like Sohm and Shas'el Firestrike. I am glad you did not kill them. But I was worried at Sohm's close call. Amd the bit at the end before the Omake just made my day. The forces of order in a seemless battle line that would make a deamon prince soil his warp armour. EPIC WIN!

Very well done I appologise for not reviewing sooner but my computer contracted a virus and was out f the cycle completely for 1/2 weeks.

Well done again keep it up.

FOR THE EPEWAGH!
cyko2041 chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
That was an amazing chapter man...I like the way you take the 40k setting and just smash it together with a house...Fridge Pass...
Pewter SB chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
Keep up the good work.

And No easter Omake? I'm Sad :(
Wolfstraum chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
Fuck yeah!

Can you possibly write any faster? ;)
HAL-9001 chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
EY! Madork Gunna obvizly iznt Orky enuff - 'iz _undaloinin_ dint come froo.

Maybe if you're REALLY Orky, like Gork and Mork, you get to center-justify your WAGH!, or increase the font size.

So, the various factions managed to put aside their differences and stand as one army, against the common threat of Chaos. Presumably, if the Necrons or Tyranids show up, they will do the same. They've gotten pretty good at this whole "cooperation" thing. But what happens when they return to the GRIMDARK future?

That would be a good downer ending: have some cross-species friendships form, and then, when they return to the future, have one of the friends kill the other.
Ranwulf chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
Ah...rouguepsyker once again you bring us a great deal of good story. THIS cheer up my day while I have to study in an Sunday, please, keep doing this awesome job!
carcturus334 chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
greatest chapter of the story yet !

im already hungry for more
Jim the Cadian chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
Good pacing for the battle, is it going to be 2 episodes long or 1.5? And is Miles put on a bus? Also the Cadian/Mixed 1337th want a crack at being the reserve lines, we also managed to cobble together a Baneblade using the parts we got assigned with. Kill off some characters, but don't commit exterminatus by killing off most of the main mini's.
Chaplain Lemartes chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
hehehe.

It would be hilarous if you could include the Space Wolves.

"Where's all the rum?"
Nathan Huss chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
Ha! That's just great! I can pretty much see the line of armies looming over the Chaos forces and closing in.

It really wouldn't be hard to get the Orks to join in. I mean, just tell them that there was something/one to fight, and that they were messing with the Big Boss' stuff, and they would be tripping over themselves to get into the thick of it.

I found it amusing the bit of "Ryan - Daemonhost of Chaos" even though it was just a non-dialogue descriptor. It made me think of something along the lines of "Hello, my name is Ryan. I'll be your slavering hellbeast from beyond the mortal pale for the evening. Please remember to tip your waiter."

But yeah... Michael is going to have some questions/hair-pulling when he gets home. Especially since there's going to be a full sized corpse by the end of this (unless Ryan the Daemonhost manages to crawl away). At least fighting the forces of Chaos are something everyone can get behind.

Looking forward to more!
IncludeYourBanana chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
High speed, low drag. lol CC RA2
S058 chapter 19 . 3/27/2010
Nice job as always. I do have a bit of

a suggestion: try and see what happens when someone brings in units from Battlefleet Gothic. They should easily be more apt at taking on large foes and it

would be cool imagining tiny Imp ships flying around.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »