Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Nathan Huss chapter 21 . 4/27/2010
Hmm... bad news for the various psykers. Though I would think that at least a majority of them will survive if just because of this being a fic (not that I expect all of them to. There have been a couple named characters dying here which leads to accepting that the "Anyone Can Die" rule is in effect)... a lot of them will probably also have a fair amount of counseling in their future.

I suspect that the Tau and Orks will be more or less unaffected by/in this arc due to their lack of psykers (I know the Orks technically have some, but those are connected to the Ork-psychic-group-matrix-thingy rather than the Warp. Plus there's been no indication that there ARE any anyway in the armies from the basement).

Eldar are screwed... at least in terms of that their entire race are psykers so pretty much all of them will be affected by this. At least they'll have some training on dealing with this kind of thing.

I am somewhat concerned of the lack of Real-Yoza not being present there before the hole-in-landscape. I'm fairly sure at least one chapter of this arc will deal with dropping into his mindscape, but the fact that Zara managed to break out but he hasn't leaves me feeling... less than 100% confidant in his chances what with the previously mentioned "Anyone Can Die" status.

Not sure how many psykers (aside from Ishabeth being there in the cliffhanger scene) are in the various human forces. I vaguely remember a couple more being in the Ordo Vermin omake but can't place the names at the moment.

... I wonder if "Emma-peror" is stuck in a mindscape as well. Yeah, she's probably the most powerful one on the field at the moment, but unless she has some sort of "can remember her past lives" or somesuch she is still just a kid.

Anywho... done with my various ruminations now. Chaos forces still have to be mopped up back in the "real world", and so forth, but the battle overall seems to be decided on that front. Looking forward to the next chapter.
guardsman101 chapter 21 . 4/27/2010
hey awesome chapter lovd it keep goin
DariusFF chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
My goodness! this fic of yours is quite possibly the MOST entertaining multi-faction story i've ever read! I love your characterization of the characters and the pace of the fic! I Literally laughed out loud when I read the funnier chapters. Anyways... amazing fic! We fans need MORE! You are such an amazing writer so please create more chapters!

more! more! MORE! MOAR! Favorite and subscribed!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
Madork Gunna chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
As always, gud chapta, lotz of scrappin' in dis wun. Hurrah! :D

Say, didn't da Emprah jus kill dem Deamon fings?

Roight, now dat me serious question is asked...

*tries to loot the fallen BB gun*
Timewatch chapter 21 . 4/25/2010
Very interesting...
Peanuckle chapter 20 . 4/24/2010
Very nice fight scene, excellent plotline.

However, I am a little unsure whether bringing the Immortal Emperor in this is a good idea. The premise is already out of the box crazy, tossing him (her) in there is just too much to be believed.
gardsman101 chapter 20 . 4/24/2010
hi long time reader first time submiter but you are probly the best author ive ever read so keep goin not mutch i could add so good luck!
Silvertie chapter 20 . 4/19/2010

Anyway, that's some virtually flawless work there. Awesome stuff, brah.

This chapter gets 4.9 cultists out of a possible 5. Keep it up.
The Lammynator chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
What this section of the story really needs is a mini titan of some sort, that would spice things up. (not saying which side it would be on).

I enjoy reading your writing style, it makes that story that much better. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Chaplain Lemartes chapter 20 . 4/16/2010
Great chapter, loved it.

Space Wolves, please!
Hitokiri Onib chapter 20 . 4/14/2010
I feel all tingly. I don't know why.

The fact that You brought up the "Hindu avatar issue". probably has something to do with it.

Keep up the good work.

HAL-9001 chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
So, how in the world are they going to explain this to people? Having the Emma-peror of Humanity might help for now, but it is obvious that more minis are out there, with the genestealers and Chaos. They can't hide this forever!
ArchAngelGundam chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
Big fan of your work, this is by far the best chapter you've done yet. Lots of action, carnage, death, and destruction. I'm looking forward to seeing if that truly is the Emperor of Man coming to their rescue. First time the 40k troops have seen him since the Houras Herasy. This goes beyond Epic!
Standardised Lambency chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
A carpenter in Nazareth, one that healed the sick and fed the hungry.

Jesus Christ

A soldier-saint of Silene, slayer of dragons and bringer of faith.

St George (canonised)

A peasant woman of France, liberator of her country and people.

Jeanne d'Arc (canonised)

A brash leader of men in Britain, unrelenting in his quest for freedom.

Oliver Cromwell? Thomas Becket? Robert the Bruce? William Wallace?

That's all I can think of at the top of my head. Who's the last one?

Great story btw, keep it up.
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »