Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Timewatch chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Holy frak, she's the Emperor? Damn... That's awesome.
Pewter SB chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
[O.o]

My mind has been snapped in twain by the Awsome sauce.

And thats gonna be hard to explain. Every one of the 40kers and main three big humies, are probably expecting the emperor to be some guy.

Nice touch! :)
Da-Readin'-Guy chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
So the Emperor has returned, the Chaos boys are f**ked.
Jorvik chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
AVE IMPERATOR! Very well done and the story still has me hooked. Keep it up!
Lord of the Trees chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter, but who are Miles and Emma? Have they been seen before in the story or are they new?
S058 chapter 20 . 4/10/2010
Ohh, Hell yes! Chaos, TIME TO RUN FROM THE LIGHT OF THE EMPEROR! Nice job as always!
DaemonWelsh chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
Great story. Cant wait for the rest of it.

I also would love to see some Tyrannid action, but if not, that fine too.
SGT.CJC chapter 19 . 4/8/2010
Indeed! There never is nor never will be a flawless victory, but I was only meaning the main characters like Sohm and Shas'el Firestrike. I am glad you did not kill them. But I was worried at Sohm's close call. Amd the bit at the end before the Omake just made my day. The forces of order in a seemless battle line that would make a deamon prince soil his warp armour. EPIC WIN!

Very well done I appologise for not reviewing sooner but my computer contracted a virus and was out f the cycle completely for 1/2 weeks.

Well done again keep it up.

FOR THE EPEWAGH!
cyko2041 chapter 19 . 4/6/2010
That was an amazing chapter man...I like the way you take the 40k setting and just smash it together with a house...Fridge Pass...
Pewter SB chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
Keep up the good work.

And No easter Omake? I'm Sad :(
Wolfstraum chapter 19 . 3/29/2010
Fuck yeah!

Can you possibly write any faster? ;)
HAL-9001 chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
EY! Madork Gunna obvizly iznt Orky enuff - 'iz _undaloinin_ dint come froo.

Maybe if you're REALLY Orky, like Gork and Mork, you get to center-justify your WAGH!, or increase the font size.

So, the various factions managed to put aside their differences and stand as one army, against the common threat of Chaos. Presumably, if the Necrons or Tyranids show up, they will do the same. They've gotten pretty good at this whole "cooperation" thing. But what happens when they return to the GRIMDARK future?

That would be a good downer ending: have some cross-species friendships form, and then, when they return to the future, have one of the friends kill the other.
Ranwulf chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
Ah...rouguepsyker once again you bring us a great deal of good story. THIS cheer up my day while I have to study in an Sunday, please, keep doing this awesome job!
carcturus334 chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
greatest chapter of the story yet !

im already hungry for more
Jim the Cadian chapter 19 . 3/28/2010
Good pacing for the battle, is it going to be 2 episodes long or 1.5? And is Miles put on a bus? Also the Cadian/Mixed 1337th want a crack at being the reserve lines, we also managed to cobble together a Baneblade using the parts we got assigned with. Kill off some characters, but don't commit exterminatus by killing off most of the main mini's.
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »