Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Anonymous chapter 15 . 2/4/2010
Glee! Plot development! No complaints here, keep writing. Good to see you know basic firearm operation. A lot of people who write (fan?)fiction seem to be complete retards on the subject. Will things get more GRIMDARK from here on out? Time will tell, I guess.
SGT.CJC chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
Yay I told you I would see you today!

You are definately a good writer story favourit'd

I think since Mike and Vincent have had such a traumatic ordeal maybe they get patched up by 40k'ers and maybe some thak you's to Farseer Zara for helping him slightly and definetely some quality time and honoures for the scouts they kicked hoody arse.

p.s I know how to clear a stove-pipe jam I did it with a .22 me and my dad used to hunt rabbits with. I cleared the jam bare handed right after firing and still got the blasted rabbit.

HONOURES FOR SCOUTS AND MACTAVISH

POSSIBLE RECONCILE WITH ZARA

CHAOS MINIATURES FACE OFF

possible line use: "Blood for the blood god!

"Eat my bolter chaos dogs!"

"chew my chainsword dipshits"

courtesy of of the emperor's Ultramarines
Jim the Cadian chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
A good chapter so far, even though a 1/56th krak is small, it still can hurt someone. BAD. Like shoving it in your ear and making it gib bad. The other damage list for Imperium weaponry from a .22 from a HB to about a .45 and 9mm for a LR Battle Cannon would also be helpful in your story. Have the lasguns at least do SOMETHING. In 40K they are as strong as a .50 Cal on unarmored targets, as a .50 cal can blast an arm off, so can a Lasgun. Just 1/56th scale it. But Rough Rider demo lances...they can blow a centimeter chunk off your finger.

Have the Tallarn do that to a sucker.
cjc chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
wow once again you are a great writer and I mean that see you monday when I log in.
HAL-9001 chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
The comment at the end about Cultist-chan being the "lock to the door" reminds me of Ghostbusters, how Dana was the "Gatekeeper" and Louis was the "Keymaster" - a rather overt metaphor/euphemism...

Although I understand Michael's reluctance to work with the "Arbites", fleeing from the scene of a crime is definitely against the law, and might come back to bite him; if he chose to cooperate with the police, he probably could convince at least one of them that he is correct - it's pretty hard to debate seeing a living toy soldier in the palm of your hand.
Ranwulf chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
Got tell you the truth man, your story rocks! I mean, I'm having a lot of fun with that! You should think about publishing a book, or somenthing cause the way you arite just you, know, floats. Keep the good work dude!
S.F.I. Lawrence chapter 15 . 1/30/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My inner Grammarenfuhrer is pleased this day.

So what? Do we have two groups of Chaos Cultists now? Also, why aren't the Imperials roaring for the purge of the heretic?

Can you do anything with Malal?

What about the gene/jean/stealers?

Finally, are the Imperials going to receive rather threatening reinforcements, like say, Kriegers?

Post Script: FOURTEEN? HOW?
Jorvik chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
Looking good, looking good.

This may take a turn for the worst for the protagonists if they cannot stop Chaos ... and fast!

10/10
ivan the terrable chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
how did the chaos worshipers expand so fast? they have only been there for what 3 days? wouldnt it take more time to recruit/convert that many people?
cjc chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
oh crap I forgot to wish you a happy birthday in my review so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROUGE PSYKER! even though it's 6 days late happy birthday and many more to come from Argyll Scotland. Please update soon and don't forget to RUN LIKE FRAK!

THE EMPEROR GUIDES YOU'RE STEPS! (you'll need him when Micheal looks over his shoulder whilst running from gun toting cultist).

by SGT,CJC when I login.
cjc chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
aw those poor damn scouts this chapter was short and aprly named and it made me really pissed off.

that stupid little girl should get what's coming to her I know just for invoking the ruinous powers we have our imperial rage delux packege with a bonus of rightious revenge for the poor brave troopers that she killed.

As for chaos I have some sudjestions you may or may not use: some khornate followers definetely, maybe some Tzeench to match the eldar, T think Slaanesh is a men raping (excuse the language please) pervert so leave him out please I relly don't like him hense my excessive language, and I disslike Nurgle for the images he portrays.

So I've got the gods but now for traitor chapters: for Khorn I would put The Word Bearers or Alpha Legion.( the dawn of war chaos representatives dawn of war 'til Dark Crusade). I don't know any Tzeench loyal chapters save the Sons Of Tzeench.

so those are my ideas and please have some miniatures rescuing Micheal and Vincent in the next one.

I still feel sorry for the scout "the emperor be with you men you're in his care now" [sobbing].

By when I sign in soon.

THE EMPEROR GUIDES OUR STEPS!
jpdt19 chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Oh hell you CANNOT stop there.

This is bloody amazing.

Also, "TANITH Scouts" !

Since when have the First and Only been part of the forces in Michael's house. Because if they are, you've GOT to bring in some of the characters from Abnett's novels.

Please please please please :)

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Jim the Cadian chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Nice one man, so...do some Slaaneshi punks also mess this thing up?
Ranwulf chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Dude! Your fic is amazing! Keep posting! It's so much fun! By the way, happy birthday!
Silvertie chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Oh, brilliant stuff there.

Fight, mass collateral damage, guns and a supermarket - this chapter checks a lot of the boxes.

Don't ask about the supermarket point.
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »