Reviews for 40k: ToyHammer
Jorvik chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
Looking good, looking good.

This may take a turn for the worst for the protagonists if they cannot stop Chaos ... and fast!

10/10
ivan the terrable chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
how did the chaos worshipers expand so fast? they have only been there for what 3 days? wouldnt it take more time to recruit/convert that many people?
cjc chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
oh crap I forgot to wish you a happy birthday in my review so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROUGE PSYKER! even though it's 6 days late happy birthday and many more to come from Argyll Scotland. Please update soon and don't forget to RUN LIKE FRAK!

THE EMPEROR GUIDES YOU'RE STEPS! (you'll need him when Micheal looks over his shoulder whilst running from gun toting cultist).

by SGT,CJC when I login.
cjc chapter 14 . 1/25/2010
aw those poor damn scouts this chapter was short and aprly named and it made me really pissed off.

that stupid little girl should get what's coming to her I know just for invoking the ruinous powers we have our imperial rage delux packege with a bonus of rightious revenge for the poor brave troopers that she killed.

As for chaos I have some sudjestions you may or may not use: some khornate followers definetely, maybe some Tzeench to match the eldar, T think Slaanesh is a men raping (excuse the language please) pervert so leave him out please I relly don't like him hense my excessive language, and I disslike Nurgle for the images he portrays.

So I've got the gods but now for traitor chapters: for Khorn I would put The Word Bearers or Alpha Legion.( the dawn of war chaos representatives dawn of war 'til Dark Crusade). I don't know any Tzeench loyal chapters save the Sons Of Tzeench.

so those are my ideas and please have some miniatures rescuing Micheal and Vincent in the next one.

I still feel sorry for the scout "the emperor be with you men you're in his care now" [sobbing].

By when I sign in soon.

THE EMPEROR GUIDES OUR STEPS!
jpdt19 chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Oh hell you CANNOT stop there.

This is bloody amazing.

Also, "TANITH Scouts" !

Since when have the First and Only been part of the forces in Michael's house. Because if they are, you've GOT to bring in some of the characters from Abnett's novels.

Please please please please :)

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Jim the Cadian chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Nice one man, so...do some Slaaneshi punks also mess this thing up?
Ranwulf chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Dude! Your fic is amazing! Keep posting! It's so much fun! By the way, happy birthday!
Silvertie chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Oh, brilliant stuff there.

Fight, mass collateral damage, guns and a supermarket - this chapter checks a lot of the boxes.

Don't ask about the supermarket point.
HAL-9001 chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Well done again; perhaps the Scout Marine with the missing lower leg can get an augmetic using a WH40K model?
Mattrocks chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
Yep. They're frakked now.

Serves them right for depriving Chaplain Morteus of his rats, no? :D

One thing, though; Where the frak did you gget that quote from? Vun vunders how it is that one could even GET a Baneblade in the sewers in the first place :l

Ah well. :D As I said before, keep it up :D
HAL-9001 chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Good thing that Michael and Vincent have the ToyHammers as backup, not to mention Tzeentchi assistance inbound.

Does Big Red work on Chaos, too?
Silvertie chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
If this chapter was a food, it would be one of those dishes you get at Lone Star; the management says it's "a small dish" and it's massive, and it is rare to find large errors. ("I was considering on giving them" seems to be missing something, for one).

Overall, excellent chapter plot-wise, just needs a little presentation work.

It earns four chainswords out of five from me, and my personal "MEMES FOR THE LULZ THRONE" battlecry.
cjc chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
wow realy well written and great story-line u got me hooked

"F"

hahahahahahahaha

sgt.C.J.C at your service (when I sign up).
cjc chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
oh crap! he is SCREWED poor micheal. An idea I had whilst I was reading was this, 41st Millenium to the rescue! because I bet knowing Zarra and the rest of them I wager more followed him.

Please don't end this story arc unless you're going to continue it but with chaos fights. that would be cool and allow them to work off steam.

p.s guard sniper shoots girl in eye to save micheal (wink wink).

listen to me for I am sergeant c.j.c or I will be when I sign up.

10/10 two thumbs up and ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR! well done.
Soraga chapter 13 . 1/18/2010
So you've invoked CRED! and Cultist-Chan has showed up. Does that mean we'll soon be seeing FAILbaddon and Karskin-Chan? Or maybe references to "Love Can Bloom"? Either way, this is an awesome story.

Favorite'd.