Reviews for The course of true love never did run smooth
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is such a great story! Love that Supernatural reference, lol. I love that show!
Angelfallen4 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is amazing... Wow.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Loved the story! It was just great, youve inspired me to start writing(:
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I liked it but she's in worst troubles now,

she didn't improve herself one bit, she just

found a man and problem solved.
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Loved it hun!

Omg, this is just amazing! You thought this trough so carefully to be able to do this just right!

ttfn

Ardanwen
jenniika chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
great story!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
great oneshot loved it
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
thank you for entering the LFN contest... quite a refreshing story involving Leah… I love the anger and sadness she feels at the knowledge that she will forever be alone. to finally imprint and do so on a dying man. I may be alone in this but I kind of wish that Dean had died only because it would have kept the tone of the story running in that dark direction that I so dearly love. I suppose though, most readers want a HEA and it was lovely of you to give it to them albeit in a twisted manner… to turn him into her mortal enemy… that too would have been lovely if you ended there, knowing that they could have never truly been together. Alas… Mal does not always get her misery and angst… any how… good job, sweetie.
NelsonSmandela chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
WOW, really interesting and amazing concept! I was loving it, because Leah is the original dark Twilight character, IMO. _ She was so wronged by everything in the canon. I love this! :D
kitten007 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
oh how i love you.

i have to admit. i almost paused to ask you about the cutting thing. but yea... 3 i did okay. lol. i love dark stuff, but there is certain things that i just need to skip over, if you know what i mean :)

how i love you.

and Leah. imprinting on a dying man. life would be so cruel.

le sigh.

but so so so good.

i love that she risked herself like that, to be changed, trusting the legends were right, that the gene receded.

a-ma-zing.

truly amazing.

*kisses*
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I loved this, I'm happy Leah got her happily ever after.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
great story:)
chaos24267 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
yea! i was really hoping for a HEA for leah and i love how you worked it out for her. i love how you showed her angst and deep longing just to have someone want her. i always hated that leah got the shaft in the last book and we never got to see if she got her HEA, so i'm glad that you gave her an appropriate HEA and did a little crossover as well. defiantly voting for your story
Living-Universe chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
The was the absolute best one-shot I have EVER read on !

This story contained all the aspects I love in a good story.

Ansgt, pessimism, profanity,self-pity...love...I'm a very melancholy person...

LOL.

When anything is able to bring out a myriad of emotions from me it deserves an award and, quiet frankly, this story made want to jump off a bridge at one point and then want to live and fall in love.

Kudos.

This story MADE me not be lazy and actually review a story for once in my life.
KC Connie79 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Great story, Im all for supernatural so the way thing turn out was interesting!

Good Luck in the contest!