Reviews for They Meet Again
mmkbrooky chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Enjoyed story very much as it involved Zibbs and a mystery.

One thing to me that was really stupid was how someone who was a lawyer and an agent wouldn't have thought to go to her superiors and tell them she was being blackmailed. Lee sneaking around with Palmer was another storyline that was dumb. I agree with you that that there is a continuity problem in some of the script writing.

To this day the way some of the characters are depicted is so juvenile (Tony, Abby, Palmer) one would wonder how they got their positions, let alone kept them.
mmkbrooky chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
WOW WOW-thats all I can say. What a chapter.
mmkbrooky chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
So, this was at the point in time when Vance split-up the team. Loved when Ducky called Langer, Lee, and Keating the "B" team. To be honest they were more like the D team.

Finding Ziva in those circumstances must have scared Gibbs.
mmkbrooky chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Glad Gibbs there to save Ziva. Haven does not look like too much of a haven if there is a serial killer loose. This is getting very interesting. Presume Ziva and Gibbs join to find killer? Romance and a mystery; what could be better.
A Smiling Cat chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
I really liked it ! It was great, and I always love good Zibbs ;)
jjd022980 chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Awesome story! I was hooked from beginning to End and I love the dinner scene OMG cold shower moment! I wish instead of Tony and Ziva they would do Gibbs and Ziva since they have so much in common!
linelm chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
Great Zibbs story!
deetayl2 chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
Loved it!
lucyferr chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
Great story - and well done, it's past the 100 review mark! :-)
lucyferr chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
I like the ending of the case - that was something I never would have suspected ... even if my first name was Agatha and my last name was Christie!
lucyferr chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
I think Gibbs opening up to someone is rare but not impossible.

We’re both trained killers, no matter how we choose to sweeten the truth or rationalize it. We kill in cold blood, with premeditation, not in the heat of the battle as common soldiers. We understood this side of each other from the start, and it’s not something that happened often to me. All of my ex-wives brushed away the fact I had been a sniper, unwilling to think what the job really entitled.

That's a great explanation!
lucyferr chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Her smile got bigger at the realization she would have chosen the same place if he hadn’t been quicker than her.

I like that line. Says a lot about their compatibility - and their individual uniqueness in the larger world.
marianne chapter 10 . 11/17/2009
eh,heh, I enjoyed this story. I like this pairing and hope to read much more. Thanks for sharing.
Night Drabbles chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
Great story - I hope you're planning to write more stories - wouldn't mind if you had more of this pairing too!
dolphinsiren77 chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
Im so excited ! It seems is my review the number 100 that you were waiting for...

Ok... here we go...

I love each word of your story... very very very in character ! thanks for keep writing this pair... you do it so well.