Reviews for They Meet Again
SherryGabs chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Thanks for the captivating look into one of my favorite couples. Wonderful read.
unknown D chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Hi ! A review for tell you that your fic is amazing ! I was following her since the start, I just didn't put a review because my english sucks ... simply because I'm French :D

If you make an other story, I promise to do the same thing ! (maybe with a review for chapter this time XD)
jtarh2o chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Great story.
Loki90 chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
great story.. wish it hadn't ended so soon but it cant go on forever
finlaure chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
not the end! Well I guess all good things must come to an end and this was Wonderful. I love how you fit this into canon and still made it about them. I would soo love to read more Ziva and Gibbs because you wrote them soo hot too. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Margarita123 chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Wonderful ... i love it very much. I like happy endings
LittleSpooky chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
*roflmao* RED LIGHT!

I loved that episode! Ziva licks Tony's ear and McGee cup checks him.

Very good story, thanks again for writing!
suchrandomness chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Nice nding to a wonderful - if a bit short - story!
JoolsdS chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Applauds! Well-done! Very professionally written and so Gibbs and Ziva! And yes, who would think of the taste of food when you’re alone in an elevator with Gibbs. :p Thank you for sharing this story. You certainly must do another Zibbs story. *Hints*
Lucy chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
This story was great! Please write more Gibbs/Ziva, there isn't enough of it.
Jess chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
I loved it :)
NCISmajorlyrocks chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Bravo! Bravo! It's the end *tear* but it has been a pleasure reviewing
finlaure chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
And now some sad song from the movie Casablanca is playing in my mind. That was so sad at the end. Great writing but soo sad. And now how are we going to get the lovers back together, I mean you Are planning on getting them back together right, Right? Can't wait for more please hurry.
NCISmajorlyrocks chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Keep up the good work. Love it! ]
Loki90 chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
You havent finished this right? There is more? I sure hope so
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »