Reviews for They Meet Again
Loki90 chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
You havent finished this right? There is more? I sure hope so
gillianfoster chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
As usual, you did great with this chapter. The end in the airport was too sad though. I hope you'll allow Gibbs and Ziva to be together very soon ! I like Ziva's idea to stay in America, which is what I had suggested :-)

You came with a very good idea for the killer, one who kills several people to hide one murder !
JoolsdS chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Bravo! I like the fact how your wrote that Gibbs does everything in his good own time. But you left me with tears. I hate goodbyes. You'd better update soon and get them back together. *runs for tissues*
Margarita123 chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
I loved the chapter the best ... the good bye at the airport was just enough to break my heart in half ... can't wait for next chapter ... interesting spin on the killer, he killed the other women to hide his own killing, kind of stupid on his part, but all things have an answer
LittleSpooky chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
The island really does sound like the perfect place to just "hang out" and relax.

Sucks that Vance recalled Gibbs... :-\
Night Drabbles chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
As usual, fantastic chapter... can't wait till the team is back together!
suchrandomness chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
This isn't finished by a long shot is it?

There is still the matter of the terrorist that Mossad was after...

But great chapter - never suspected that someone would have tried to commit a series of murders to cover up for a single one. The farewell was lovely - touching, really.
horseninja chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
That was good. I agree with you that 1991 only had 365 days and that someone couldn't have been injured twice in the same year like the writers have portrayed.
TaylerWithAnE chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Excellent as always. ]
SherryGabs chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
I've noticed also over the years that the show's writers don't take into account past story lines. But at the same time, it's fun to see new histories come to life.

Another lovely chapter. You're writing of their relationship is so fantastic.
JoolsdS chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
This is just the way to explore Gibbs, in two ways. Great writing! Keep them coming.

The fact that Macy knew about Shannon, Kelly and the revenge on Hernandez confuses me too, specially since Jenny didn't know about them. But another part of that is also confusing. Ziva knew too, due to the fact that she did a complete background check (?) on Gibbs before she joined NCIS. Wouldn't it most likely that she would have found out then, even though that was never spoken out?

Anyways, that's off the record, now don't leave us hanging and update soon!
finlaure chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
I completely agree with you on how the writers have given us a totally screwed up version of the year of 1991. There are also several other fanfic authors out there that agree with you. I think that all TV series writers should have to submit a timeline so that not only do they keep thier stories straight,, but so that they don't have Gibbs living a 730 day year of 1991.

And thank you for the Wonderful bit of mush to go with my oatmeal this morning, both were steaming hot and delicious.
suchrandomness chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Err... unusual chapter but it fits in well. I totally agree with you about writers completely contradicting some of the things they put on the show. I mean, didn't Ziva say early when she first appeared that she was never going to be captured alive? and then what happens in Aliyah/Truth or Consequences?

Looking forward to tomorrow's chapter.
gillianfoster chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
I'm happy to have won the guessing game :-)

You did a great job ! It was awesome ! And wow, so, so hot ! Loved it !

Now, shall I try to guess again ? :-) Gibbs is gonna propose to keep Ziva with him ?

And, can we hope for some more "diners" like that ? :-)
Night Drabbles chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
Nice chapter - I bet the Hair Collector is someone in a position of power or something. But another question is the motive...
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »