Reviews for They Meet Again
NCISmajorlyrocks chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
Good chapter can't wait for for an update
SherryGabs chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
It would be fun to see Gibbs yelling at the island's leaders and getting thrown off the island... but that wouldn't do the case any good. Hope you got more coming.
finlaure chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
i absolutley love the last pharse where she says that she will never let him go now... i hope so for both of thier sakes, they are just so good for each other.

As for the killer, I have no idea, I could give you my interpertation from a 'Criminal Minds' pov, but this is NCIS. I do know that Gibbs will not let anything else happen to Ziva now that she is his.
finlaure chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Don't worry about not getting the same amount of reviews,, maybe it just took everyone a longer time to recover from the last chapter and be able to put more than two words together in a sentence.

Now as for this chapter I really like the deep conversation followed by the hint of more deep play
Margarita123 chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
Another excellent chapter ... I wonder why the killer is taking a lock of hair from each victim, interesting, if this is a woman killer then something in her past may be she has cancer and she is jealous of the woman with long hair or something bad to her when she was young, if the killer is a man then he must have fanatasy that he is trying to accomplish may be he hates women because he is one of those guys that thinks he should be a woman and he too is jealous of the women that have everything but don't appreciate it. Or may be he knows Gibbs and he has a grudge against him and the only way to get to Gibbs is to go after Marine Wives this woman was by accident I am assuming ... just some of my theories, can't wait for next chapter as usual
PayShaFan chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
I have a theory I think it's Chief Johnson
Ashes of Fire chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
Bet it's one of the police or something...
TaylerWithAnE chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Thanks for the update. Love the story so far. Just remember one thing... i live in America so with the time difference i've been getting your emails at 1 in the morning scince they are all sent to my phone. Thanks a bunch can't wait for the next update. ]
Bamacrush chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Gibbs is chatty but I like what he said.

Sweet conversation between them both.

Very intimate and tender.

Well done.
Bamacrush chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Well what a dinner!

Nice job!
SherryGabs chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Aw, what a sweet scene. Very well done. Those two are very similar people and it's no wonder they'd be able to open up with each other.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
horseninja chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
I thought it was good. There are people it is easier for me to talk to than others. I used to be really shy too. I don't comment on sex scenes, sorry:) I am a conservative who will not have sex before marriage but I don't condemn those who do.
JoolsdS chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
What a wonderful update! Somehow Gibbs being a little more talkative doesn't bother me, especially after the last ep 'Inlaws and outlaws'. He was quite talkative to Vance in the end. And it's true, if you've got 1 or 2 persons with whom you feel comfy, you can be different. Wonder how those 10 days on that island will pass. Update soon *winks*
Margarita123 chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
oh very nicely done, yes I am a quiet person myself but when I am with friends and family I can be very talkative, Gibbs is very talkative I must say, but I love his smile ... can't wait for next chapter
AnInnocentBystander chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
I really liked how you wrote Gibbs. Update soon.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »