Reviews for Aku no Maple
Sparkstorm57 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
This is most certainly the best song-fanfiction i have ever read. Most are basically just a few lines that go with the song, but not very well written. And i must say, i am extremely excited for the next chapter. You are an amazing writer, keep up the awesome work!
aile-chan chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
This is great! Well written and the characters are well chosen. I hope to see more updates.
PRUSSIAisAWESOME chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Ahuhuhu nice advertising btw ;P

1. Prussia is in this story (canada too 3) ... 'nough said

2. "magnificient moi" (prussia ... IN FRENCH :0)

3. Well i WILL follow this story 'cause it looks really interesting and i likes it ;P

~i have actually seen that youtube video and with a fanfic to acompany it ... AWESOME~
CheeryChan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I cried :I
Kissy Heartbreak chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
XD I was listening to Aku no Maple the entire time I read this~ 'Tis Amasing~! Keep it up~! 3
EmoLollipop chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Ooh, look what I found. D lol, great job Haya~
ectotechgodhead chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awh this is gonna be so sad, I already started crying :'[ haha but this is gonna be Prussia Awesome! And thats pretty awesome, non?
shions chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww, I love that video! And this is very well written, too. I am looking forward to more! :)
aojxhfixlxnbs chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Mattie and Alfred are so kyaa~

...

Hetalia getting dubbed is so weird O.o

...

But I think I've gotta be the only Hetalia fan excited for it T.T
Your Awesome sister Catie chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
IT IS SO HAPPY! *balling tears*
Unknown Person chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh dear, I know this fanfiction will make me cry my eyes out. I know the story of the 4 parts of the Servant of Evil ;_;
Frivolous Reign chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
OMG! That was so cute 3 Canada is my fave! I can already tell that this story is gonna b amamamazing :D I can't wait to read the other chapters! Please writ more!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
*sobsob* Aww, man! I know this video. TTTT Mattie! Alfie! No!
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I loved it so far! It was so adorable! I really hope you'll update it soon can't wait to read more!
Kirazu Haruka chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Ya know... when I read the title, I'm squeal. Really squeal *shot* OMG, like, I'm waiting for this kind of fic for many days ago! *shot again*

The chapter 1 was wonderful... can't wait for the next chapter! Even though it'd be sad ending though... *get a tissue box*