Reviews for Pet
SakuHina-X3 chapter 12 . 5/29
Wow! This is really good! I really liked it and it's really well written!
Great job!
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
I LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I have nothing critical to say about this story.

Writing: 5 stars

Plot: 5 stars

Sex: 5 stars

In characterness: 5 stars
thesleepless chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
a really good yet hard story :)

there were parts with Aizen and ren that made me feel sick . i was shocked that you managed to bring such strong emotions :)

i really love your work :) each of your ichiren fics are incredible
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
wft! its only got 7 reviews? wtf? this story was amazing! tho ichigo was such a dick there, like renji just went through so such a ichigo trys to convivce him its all in his head. so should squeal this and make ichigo learn what shit ichigo just went through

i pray make plans for more!
Kyuu90 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
OMG this story is awesome. Love for the non-con. xD

You're a quick writer. I can't believe you only have 6 reviews for this when you have 12 chapters. OTL

I wish you had made the plot longer. I think Renji was broken too quickly.

Love your story.

~Isamu
Marisa Serise chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I'm sorry - I thought I already reviewed this hot little number. So here's my two cents on it:

You know, I'm slowly coming around to Renji fiction. Having him played like a puppet by my favorite chocolate-eyed villain is delicious - I absolutely love AizenxRenji now :) It's a woman's right to change her mind, right?

Non con can swing either way, and I thought this was actually well done. I was sort of surprised by how well the Syazel/Renji pairing worked out. He's so freaky, that pink freakboy. :) (no, please don't experiment on me...)

I can't forget Ichigo - you captured his youth really well. A lot of stories make Ichigo into a world-class lover overnight, which just isn't realistic. My favorite block from the story on that note is:

"Ichigo, I'm sorry fer what I said. It just didn't occur ta me that maybe ya'd never kissed someone b'fore?"

The subject of inexperienced kissing rankled Ichigo's nerves again as he shot back, "Oh, yeah, sure. Like I've had so much time on my hands in the last few years between helping lost souls, killing Hollows, and having Rukia live in my closet, that I'd have made kissing a part of my daily regiment!"

Overall, a really fun catch'n'torment, romantic, playful, and meaningful story with some pretty deep characterizations. I was thrilled to see Sympathetic!Byakuya - I knew he had a heard in there somewhere.

I found myself actually sighing in relief that Aizen was defeated - and yes, I'm a total Aizen girl all the freakin' way but in your story, it fit.

I know this story is finished, but if you wrote another AizenxRen or RenxIchi (I'd kinda like to actually see a RenxHichigo, because that all white man is smexy like whoa!) I wouldn't complain. :)

Have a great one! - MS
Vision chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
Loved it, but I'm sure you already know that 3
Vision chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
Seriously hot, and so very warped. I really like the way you portray Aizen and Szayel, it suits them so well.
Vision chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
Oh my god... Aizen you evil bastard... why do I love you so much? T_T

I feel so sorry for Renji.
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh hey, I'm myredpineapple from LJ. Aizen x Renji..hmm I was curious to read stories with this pairing and there's hardly any here at all. The one I started reading was old never got updated. Non-cn but hey I'm still interested. Can't wait for more!
Vision chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
I think I love you...

Very well written and a very interesting 'pairing'. I hope you update soon.